[Resurrected] Lol @ Parra

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Presumptious.

No indication that Koula, Weekes or Flanagan going anywhere yet.
It's only a matter of when, not if, Flanno goes. Weekes free to negotiate and can't nail down a starting spot in any of his preferred positions, with a cashed up Eels circling and able to offer him the fullback spot. Meanwhile, Koula to RU is also a very real possibility. May be a little presumptious but also very realistic scenarios. At the very least we need to lock up Ola'akautu, Schuster, Gordie, and Samuela. Weekes and Koula would be great, but it may be a stretch for us. Honestly, if we hadn't of extended DCE we could be offering good coin to both these guys, and the 7 jersey to Weekes

It's only a matter of when, not if, Flanno goes. Weekes free to negotiate and can't nail down a starting spot in any of his preferred positions, with a cashed up Eels circling and able to offer him the fullback spot. Meanwhile, Koula to RU is also a very real possibility. May be a little presumptious but also very realistic scenarios. At the very least we need to lock up Ola'akautu, Schuster, Gordie, and Samuela. Weekes and Koula would be great, but it may be a stretch for us. Honestly, if we hadn't of extended DCE we could be offering good coin to both these guys, and the 7 jersey to Weekes
Weekes aint a 7 IMO.

Sure Flanagan will go, we hired him knowing that, if he goes it means we are going well. No certainty Dragons will move on him, Ryles, Young and Hornby all mentioned.

Weekes, again, obviously clubs will chase him, but no idication Parra are keen beyond articles suggesting he could be am option along with Campbell, RTS, Laurie, Chester and half the rest of the league.

Koula, dont see it, RU got their big fish.

I agree they are realistic scenarios but being realistic and actually happening are fields apart

Jayden Campbell is the obvious pick.

Can't get a starting gig ahead of Brimson, although Brimsons injury changes things in the short to medium term.

Campbell is certainly screaming out be in the starting 13 at most sides.

339111505_182889700762161_4928654884098198628_n.jpg

Pretty much sums it up. :rofl: :rofl:

I know he was one of ours , and shouldn’t have been let go , but my goodness Queen Gutho is a twat at times.

The bull**** he carry’s on with during games is bloody annoying.

Can you imagine him playing in the 70’s / 80’s he would get absolutely hammered for that crap.

It's like there is a contest to be Twat-of-the-year between Moses and Gutho ... both outstanding candidates ..

I know he was one of ours , and shouldn’t have been let go , but my goodness Queen Gutho is a twat at times.

Can you imagine him playing in the 70’s / 80’s he would get absolutely hammered for that crap.
There's being competitive and then there is being brattish. When you look at the likes of Thurston, Lockyer, and (dare I say it) Smith, they competed hard but remained humble and composed at all times. Gutho competes hard but he is a bad sport and will carry on like a child, both in victory and defeat. He has Moses along side him to give the referees and fans a double dose.

There's being competitive and then there is being brattish. When you look at the likes of Thurston, Lockyer, and (dare I say it) Smith, they competed hard but remained humble and composed at all times. Gutho competes hard but he is a bad sport and will carry on like a child, both in victory and defeat. He has Moses along side him to give the referees and fans a double dose.
I applaud greatness & humility together , and the sports people I admire most have these in spades.

Guys I played with would give him hospital passes just so he had that crap knocked out of him.

Gutho and Moses play like they are so entitled! The carryon towards the referee is pathetic! The Worms get away with so much at their stadium and its hard to swallow that a Manly junior would behave like this!

See what sugar and high energy sports drinks does to you.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4