[Resurrected] Lol @ Parra

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Earnt that extension in the finals series to be fair to him. I thought he was on the road to a sacking but good on him for turning them around in those matches, they were robbed against the eventual premiers.

Am I correct in thinking that the 2 longest serving Doesntmatter coaches have diddly squat premierships between them?.

I know Smith went the big dance a number of times but he never won one did he?

says everything we need to know about the joint really.
Screenshot_20211009-095753_Instagram.jpg

It’s well worth a trip to One Eyed Eel to read the reaction of the fans to the announcement…

“I started eight years ago and have I put the club in a better position than when I started?
Definitely.
And when I leave, the club will be in a better position than when I started,” Arthur said.

“But (my signing) - it’s good for the club, (good for my family) but it’s also a good reflection on the board

Parramatta has always been in my bloodline.

-thanks Brad.

“I started eight years ago and have I put the club in a better position than when I started?
Definitely.
And when I leave, the club will be in a better position than when I started,” Arthur said.

“But (my signing) - it’s good for the club, (good for my family) but it’s also a good reflection on the board

Parramatta has always been in my bloodline.

-thanks Brad.
Good for his bank account maybe as to the rest …. pfffffft.

Mystery to me.....

I don’t know how it got into my system’: Jennings maintains innocence in drugs saga​

By Danny Weidler and Michael Chammas

October 20, 2021 — 6.40pm
Michael Jennings has lifted the lid on the drugs saga that destroyed his career, maintaining he has no knowledge of how the illicit substance entered his system.

The former Parramatta Eels centre, who tested positive to Ligandrol and Ibutamoren in October last year, has also vowed to attempt to return to the NRL once his reduced three-year ban is over at the end of the 2023 season.
“I maintain that I have never and would never intentionally use performance enhancing substances. I built a career that I am proud of, and I am devastated that after 15 years in the game it could end like this. At all times, I have been open and assisted Sports Integrity Australia with their investigation.

“I identified for a number of possibilities of how I could have been accidentally exposed to the prohibited substance. I am unsure what, if anything, they did with that information. I also provided SIA with toxicology reports and results of hair testing, all of which were negative for the performance enhancing substance in question. To this day, I do not know, and could not know how it got into my system.”
Jennings says the decision to accept a three-year sentence isn’t an admission of guilt, rather the grim reality of how difficult it would have been to convince the NRL tribunal of his innocence.
“At great personal expense, I had presented my case to SIA and was hopeful that I had demonstrated that I had not intentionally ingested performance enhancing substances,” he said.

“It all made little difference to SIA. It was their position that I needed ‘to establish how the prohibited substances entered [my] system’ in order for the violation to be considered unintentional.
Jennings is now 33 years old and will be almost 36 by the time the 2024 NRL season comes around. However, he hasn’t given up hope of resurrecting a career in the NRL.
“One day I would love to return to the great game but for now it’s on pause,” Jennings said. “I’m focusing on my kids and work until 2023.”

Mystery to me.....

I don’t know how it got into my system’: Jennings maintains innocence in drugs saga​

Michael Jennings has lifted the lid on the drugs saga that destroyed his career, maintaining he has no knowledge of how the illicit substance entered his system.

The former Parramatta Eels centre, who tested positive to Ligandrol and Ibutamoren in October last year, has also vowed to attempt to return to the NRL once his reduced three-year ban is over at the end of the 2023 season.
“I maintain that I have never and would never intentionally use performance enhancing substances. I built a career that I am proud of, and I am devastated that after 15 years in the game it could end like this. At all times, I have been open and assisted Sports Integrity Australia with their investigation.

“I identified for a number of possibilities of how I could have been accidentally exposed to the prohibited substance. I am unsure what, if anything, they did with that information. I also provided SIA with toxicology reports and results of hair testing, all of which were negative for the performance enhancing substance in question. To this day, I do not know, and could not know how it got into my system.”
Jennings says the decision to accept a three-year sentence isn’t an admission of guilt, rather the grim reality of how difficult it would have been to convince the NRL tribunal of his innocence.
“At great personal expense, I had presented my case to SIA and was hopeful that I had demonstrated that I had not intentionally ingested performance enhancing substances,” he said.

“It all made little difference to SIA. It was their position that I needed ‘to establish how the prohibited substances entered [my] system’ in order for the violation to be considered unintentional.
Jennings is now 33 years old and will be almost 36 by the time the 2024 NRL season comes around. However, he hasn’t given up hope of resurrecting a career in the NRL.
“One day I would love to return to the great game but for now it’s on pause,” Jennings said. “I’m focusing on my kids and work until 2023.”
I seem to recall hearing that defence a few times.

Mystery to me.....

iu

So the player has a history of taking illegal drugs (self-confessed) but has no idea how this happened?

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4