[Resurrected] Lol @ Parra

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

tookey

First Grader
PicsArt_063007.22.48.png

Jethro

Star Trekkin' across the universe
Staff member
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Maybe we should set up a LOL at manly thread.
I did. Nobody was in the mood to contribute and ended being merged into something else. I also mentioned on this thread a few pages back that I thought people had some gall coming on here and taking the mickey out of Parra when we are dishing up a season like this. We all love rivalry and banter, but this season has killed any desire to give it to Parra...
You may have created an "LOL @ Manly" thread but did you check beforehand to see if there were any other threads on the same topic? As there were already several other "LOL @ MANLY" threads, your new "LOL @ MANLY" thread was merged with about the other 2 or 3 "LOL @ MANLY" threads that were already present. The merged thread can be located here:

https://silvertails.net/threads/lol-manly.48352/

HK_Eagle

First Grader
Premium Member
You may have created an "LOL @ Manly" thread but did you check beforehand to see if there were any other threads on the same topic? As there were already several other "LOL @ MANLY" threads, your new "LOL @ MANLY" thread was merged with about the other 2 or 3 "LOL @ MANLY" threads that were already present. The merged thread can be located here:

https://silvertails.net/threads/lol-manly.48352/
Well, thanks for clarifying where it went. At the time I started it there was no lol@Manly thread visible and hadn't recalled seeing one before. My bad, could of done a search first.

lol@Manly... I mean, Go Manly;)

HoldenV8

Journey Man
LOL @ Donkeys
LOL @ Faders
LOL @ Puppies
LOL @ Gummies
LOL @ Tits (that can't be right.....tits are usually good hehehe)
LOL @ Drizzle
LOL @ Drugcastle
LOL @ Worriers
LOL @ Cowgirls
LOL @ Parra
LOL @ Riff
LOL @ Souffs
LOL @ St Merge
LOL @ Chooks
LOL @ Tigpies

I don't laugh at Manly. I'll shake my head occasionally, even yell at the TV at them. But no laughing.

Eagles2nv

DESpicable Manly
LOL @ Donkeys
LOL @ Faders
LOL @ Puppies
LOL @ Gummies
LOL @ Tits (that can't be right.....tits are usually good hehehe)
LOL @ Drizzle
LOL @ Drugcastle
LOL @ Worriers
LOL @ Cowgirls
LOL @ Parra
LOL @ Riff
LOL @ Souffs
LOL @ St Merge
LOL @ Chooks
LOL @ Tigpies

I don't laugh at Manly. I'll shake my head occasionally, even yell at the TV at them. But no laughing.

Despite the thread name I believe it is lol@squeels, lol@doesntmatta or lol@whingingWorms

:giggle:

Mark from Brisbane

“ Boomer still Booming”
Premium Member
Tipping Member
As I’ve said many times they are the gift that just keeps giving.

One more win from us this season and I reckon we are super safe from the spoon due to this wonderful gift!!

Keep on giving Parramatta, I love it!!

Harvies elbow

I'm a country member....... " Yes we remember "
2017 Tipping Competitor
The post of the week ...... on the Parra forum .....

OldManFedora.jpg
Permalink Reply by EelsAgeMe 13 hours ago

True that. If the team gets any dumber then maybe we can apply for some sort of mental disability compensation with the NRL. Give us disabled spots on the field where we can't be touched or something.
He definitely has a point.
They have some real dills in their side.
And then there's their coach.
But Guvvo is as silly as a loon.
Like he's got adhd.
May he never darken our door again.

Ralphie

Bencher
Premium Member
I have now developed a new level of admiration and respect for Parra fans. I am struggling to deal with how poorly we are and the emotions are focken woeful. These poor souls have been doing this for over 30 years!!!!!!!!!!

I have just one question for Parra fans, just how on earth do you do it???????

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
11 8 3 75 20
12 9 3 70 20
11 8 3 112 18
11 7 4 65 16
12 7 5 57 16
12 6 5 36 15
12 7 5 135 14
12 6 6 77 14
11 6 5 -38 14