[Resurrected] Lol @ Parra

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

Mark from Brisbane

“ Boomer still Booming”
Premium Member
Tipping Member
One thing about Parra, we laugh a lot at them and their poor fans.

But over the last 3 years they've had the last laugh at us every time.

It's starting to become like Manly v Cronulla ( in the reverse).

And we bag the Dalai, but his game plans v Manly are always absolutely spot on!!

Shoe1

Journey Man
8,000 crowd on a Friday night at parra stadium vs the arch enemy.

Why the hand wringing over Manly getting 11000 to 15000 to brookie games?

Ryan

Journey Man
Are we laughing at another club, when we are rumored to have signed Blake (back to the Northern Eagles Days) Green?

Next years backline could contain Blake Green, Matthew Wright, Brayden Wiliame & some other player (maybe Brad Parker).

01. Tom Trbojevic
02. Jorge Taufua
03. Dylan Walker
04. Brayden Wiliame
05. Matthew Wright
06. Blake Green
07. Daly Cherry-Evans

That backline fill anyone with confidence?

niccipops

un echidna spillo mia bevanda
Premium Member
lol Parramatta if this is true

Benji Marshall to Parramatta?

Surely not?

The rumour has come across my desk twice in the past few days. And from well-informed sources.
http://www.sportingnews.com/league/...ont-go-away/alw5aoaxswh41c3o2a4k9hphg/slide/5
Travelling back to the Gold Coast a couple of days after the St George match the family was on the same plane as one Benji Marshall. Every time I saw him I thought of the hill crew that kept chanting 'Benji's a w@nker'
Really wanted to surround him at baggage and lead a family chant.:giggle:

Bearfax

Grizzly old fart
Are we laughing at another club, when we are rumored to have signed Blake (back to the Northern Eagles Days) Green?

Next years backline could contain Blake Green, Matthew Wright, Brayden Wiliame & some other player (maybe Brad Parker).

01. Tom Trbojevic
02. Jorge Taufua
03. Dylan Walker
04. Brayden Wiliame
05. Matthew Wright
06. Blake Green
07. Daly Cherry-Evans

That backline fill anyone with confidence?

On the wing wearing No 5 will probably be Tom Wright not Matthew Wright...a big difference.

HoldenV8

Journey Man
Brad Arthur is now saying "letting Peats go was a mistake"

http://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/nrl...e/news-story/3869d71546c4dc325182452a8e6db3ad

Correct me if I am wrong but wasn't Peats (like Choc, Morgan and Paulo) forced out so the Speels wouldn't have to get rid of any of their high priced 2016 recruits like Foran, Jennings, Scott or Gordon? He wasn't just let go, he was made the sacrifial lamb.

Yet the media still thinks the sun shines out of his salary cap cheating arse.

Loobs

Living in the demountable.
Brad Arthur is now saying "letting Peats go was a mistake"

http://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/nrl...e/news-story/3869d71546c4dc325182452a8e6db3ad

Correct me if I am wrong but wasn't Peats (like Choc, Morgan and Paulo) forced out so the Speels wouldn't have to get rid of any of their high priced 2016 recruits like Foran, Jennings, Scott or Gordon? He wasn't just let go, he was made the sacrifial lamb.

Yet the media still thinks the sun shines out of his salary cap cheating arse.
The stance at the time was that Peats wasn't in BA's plans so letting him go was OK. Then Jnr Paulo wanted to bail which gave everyone there the ****s and now they must be realising "oh **** Peats is actually a pretty decent hooker".

The next step for them is to realise that BA maybe isn't that crash hot a coach unless he has the luxury of operating like 2M over the cap. What's his actual coaching record now..?

southsideeagle

Reserve Grader
Premium Member
It shocked me that Peats was allowed to go. He is the likely NSW hooker next year. Also why Gordon was pushed out the door. Just as strange as why they paid all that money for Watnow and Foz. Oh well gives us something to smile about in our dark(ish) period.

Mark from Brisbane

“ Boomer still Booming”
Premium Member
Tipping Member
It shocked me that Peats was allowed to go. He is the likely NSW hooker next year. Also why Gordon was pushed out the door. Just as strange as why they paid all that money for Watnow and Foz. Oh well gives us something to smile about in our dark(ish) period.

The money thrown at Watnow & $Forme was just crazy, I said it at the time and now in retrospect it was a very very costly play by them!!

tookey

First Grader
Arthur should have admitted that signing with parra was a big mistake and that getting caught cheating he salary cap as a big mistake and that signing Foran and watmough were huge mistakes

he seems to make a lot of mistakes

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
11 9 2 82 20
11 8 3 112 18
11 8 3 75 18
11 7 4 65 16
12 7 5 135 14
12 7 5 57 14
11 6 5 -9 14
11 6 5 -38 14
12 6 5 36 13