[Resurrected] Lol @ Parra

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

Sheikheagle

First Grader
Tipping Member
giphy.gif

Is this the interview ?

Speaking of choc he has gone MIA. He was an everywhere man a few months ago with regular stints on MMM etc but haven't seen him for ages. Interesting!

HappilyManly

Journey Man
I really hope the ATO intervenes somewhere @HappilyManly.....! Clearly the law has been broken a number of times by more than a few players, administrators and board members from that pathetic cheating slime club.
The ATO love nothing better than a high profile scalp. Parra players are too naive to realize that @:cool:

This is serious **** :
The club and those believed to be responsible are now being investigated by the Fraud and Cyber Squad at the NSW Police Force and the Australian Tax Office, while Liquor and Gaming NSW is investigating whether the Parramatta Leagues Club breached the Registered Clubs Act.

Chip and Chase

True Supporter
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Hard to believe that the Obeid's would be involved in behaviour that could be considered less then honourable or ethical. I bet you Lussick is a tad nervous after publicly declaring his close friendship with the Obeid family.

globaleagle

01100111 01100101
Staff member
Premium Member
Tipping Member
In thw last 24 hours or so there's been headlines such as:

Parra used liquid paper to dodgy up deals,

Eddie Obeid jr gave Hopoate off the books cash, and

A tpa was written on a napkin by steve sharp for peats.

!

does anyone know if the nrl knew about these allegations previously? If so did they take them into consideration with their slap on the wrist?

If not...why or what forces kept the media from reporting on these allegations if they knew about them before?

I'm assuming....that the nrl knew about this but still thought 12 points, etc was enough.

Though the smh wrote it as "just hours after the punishment was confirmed....these allegations surfaced"- summarised, not their actual words.

Again...far too lenient a punishment.

Shoe1

Journey Man
In thw last 24 hours or so there's been headlines such as:

Parra used liquid paper to dodgy up deals,

Eddie Obeid jr gave Hopoate off the books cash, and

A tpa was written on a napkin by steve sharp for peats.

!

does anyone know if the nrl knew about these allegations previously? If so did they take them into consideration with their slap on the wrist?

If not...why or what forces kept the media from reporting on these allegations if they knew about them before?

I'm assuming....that the nrl knew about this but still thought 12 points, etc was enough.

Though the smh wrote it as "just hours after the punishment was confirmed....these allegations surfaced"- summarised, not their actual words.

Again...far too lenient a punishment.
Free napkins! Now I've heard everything.

Mark from Brisbane

“ Boomer still Booming”
Premium Member
Tipping Member
All I can say is that apart from the Donkeys getting beaten in recent times, this year has been absolute **** for me but I'm so pleased we have this thread as it's the most entertaining in the history of Silvertails ( well for me anyway ) if you are away from the Internet for a few days the very first thing you do I when you log on is look at this one to see the latest.

Keep it up Squeals, we might be having our own " anus horribilis" but reading your dramas makes my life worth living!!

swoop

Bencher
Tipping Member

globaleagle

01100111 01100101
Staff member
Premium Member
Tipping Member
NRL may allow Jarryd Hayne to join Parramatta Eels this season
Date
July 11, 2016 - 1:46PM

Michael Chammas
Sports reporter

EXCLUSIVE

The NRL will consider registering Jarryd Hayne for the rest of the season if Parramatta officials cease their bitter feud with the governing body over the salary cap saga and move to rebuild the club.

Read more: http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/...his-season-20160711-gq31xm.html#ixzz4E4MioWet
Follow us: @smh on Twitter | sydneymorningherald on Facebook

So...basically a bribe then.

Nice one nrl

HappilyManly

Journey Man
Eels star Corey Norman reportedly the victim of an extortion attempt involving a sex tape
13 MINUTES AGOJULY 11, 2016

James Matthey
news.com.au@jamesmatthey

dd423ba46d49b59b6471332a730d68dc

PARRAMATTA Eels player Corey Norman is reportedly at the centre of an extortion attempt following his involvement in a sex tape.

On Monday evening Channel Seven reported footage was being shopped around to media outlets with an asking price of $150,000, while the network also claimed the video had been offered for sale to Norman’s manager to have it taken off the market
Read more

MadMarcus

Toovey for NRL CEO
Parramatta Eels star Corey Norman embroiled in sex tape controversy

July 11 2016 - 7:04PM

Parramatta five-eighth Corey Norman has been caught up in a fresh new controversy, allegedly caught in a sex tape in a room where others were taking illegal drugs.
Click here to read the rest of the article at smh.com.au

@MadMarcus

Please do not post full articles. Post only the first part and link back to the originating article.

Thank-you :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
13 10 3 97 24
14 10 4 118 22
14 10 4 78 22
13 8 5 66 20
14 8 6 143 18
13 7 6 81 18
13 7 6 -55 18