[Resurrected] Lol @ Dogs

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
"bump"

Now that barrett is gone I can bump this one.

also:

Anthony Mundine has put his hand up to join the Bulldogs as a consultant after Trent Barrett quit on Sunday.

Canterbury is on the hunt for a new coach just 10 rounds into the season after Barrett — who was contracted until the end of 2023 — walked away following a gut-wrenching loss to Newcastle in Brisbane on Friday night.

edit: Also Ryan may be happy at this"

“It is just the beginning,” Kent said. “Their strength and conditioning coach, Dan Ferris has also been let go
Mundine!!that’s bloody hilarious. He would give new meaning to press conferences. I wish this was a remote chance of happening as I love teasing the bulldogs fans in my circle

"bump"

Now that barrett is gone I can bump this one.

also:

Anthony Mundine has put his hand up to join the Bulldogs as a consultant after Trent Barrett quit on Sunday.

Canterbury is on the hunt for a new coach just 10 rounds into the season after Barrett — who was contracted until the end of 2023 — walked away following a gut-wrenching loss to Newcastle in Brisbane on Friday night.

edit: Also Ryan may be happy at this"

“It is just the beginning,” Kent said. “Their strength and conditioning coach, Dan Ferris has also been let go
This quote from Mundine was my fave:
“Rub a bit of Mundine flavour into the Gould flavour and we’ve got a championship team.” 🤣🤣

I would not LOL at anyone for two more weeks if I was a Manly fan.

A couple of thumpings and we wont be in much better shape than the Dogs, with lots of pressure on Des and the players for the following Warriors and Tigers matches.

This place will need hosing down if the Eels run up a cricket score Friday night.

1654219184191.png

DUNNO if posted before:

Geoff Toovey

Adam Lucius·Contributor
Mon, 30 May 2022, 7:35 pm·3-min read

Geoff Toovey doesn't have a manager.

Nor does he appear regularly on TV panels or weekend radio gibberfests where footy talk is crammed in between gee-ups.

The only podcasting he does is when his fishing line lands on a plant in Narrabeen Lake.

Toovey doesn’t ring journos to push his cause at the first sign a coach is a dead man walking or email his CV the minute a vacancy opens up.

He refuses to play the game others play to get to where they want to get to.

It's surely the only reason his name is never mentioned when the same list of coaching candidates is thrown out there each time some poor bloke gets the chop.

Which brings us to Canterbury.

The last time we checked, the Dogs were still hunting a coach for next year and beyond.

Shane Flanagan seems to have done his dash after heavily spruiking for the role, Cameron Ciraldo looks like staying at Penrith, Anthony Seibold is not interested, and current interim Mick Potter is more than happy to hand the keys back after round 25.

So, why not Toovey?

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
  • lsz
    First Grader
Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9