[Resurrected] Lol @ Dogs

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I am not sure about how the books/cap balance, all these new acquisitions and mass offloading of players. Were we not fed the line last year ‘poor doggies, they are screwed cap wise until into the 2022 season’. Surely if they are offloading players who were under contract they would have to be paying some freight, which would impact their cap. If so where is all the cap space coming from. They can’t say foran freed up any space as he was off contract. Just struggling to work out how they are suddenly flush with heaps of cap space

They can’t say foran freed up any space as he was off contract. Just struggling to work out how they are suddenly flush with heaps of cap space

If they were paying Foran a million last year .... and nothing this year ... that is a million they have to spend

Except fo when your Trent last coached at Manly... according to you, and Trent.

Thanks ... you reminded me that for the numbnuts I should probably have said ... that they are only allowed to spend up to the cap limit like every other club ...

unless you have a **** owner that wont even buy a chair ... or employ any asst coaches ...

Thanks ... you reminded me that for the numbnuts I should probably have said ... that they are only allowed to spend up to the cap limit like every other club ...

unless you have a **** owner that wont even buy a chair ... or employ any asst coaches ...
So you're honestly buying the whole "I had to bring in my own garden furniture to work" fish story then? And here I was all this time thinking you just enjoyed winding people up... but no-you really are an authentic cut to the bone Barrett fan. Amazing.

Oh when those Saints, come marching in,
Oh when those Saints come marching in.

Last edited:
If they were paying Foran a million last year .... and nothing this year ... that is a million they have to spend
Green, Cotric, and Flanagan have swallowed that up. Then there's the pommy forward Thompson, Hetherington and the upgrade to Avarillo which they just announced. Josh Addo Carr wont be cheap either. They also have a rich history when it comes to rorting the cap. Good thing they signed such a morally conscious, club first young coach to oversee it all.

Last edited:
Umm...it's called "planning". They knew 2 1/2 years ago they would not be paying Foran 1M next year. You automatically reject EVERY sensible thing anyone says on Barrett topics buddy so i'll leave you to your crush and stop wasting my time posting. Enjoy.

How in the name of alternate universe mathematics does knowing your Salary cap will be reduced by a million next season ... stop you from spending that million next year ...

And I was specificially talking about your comment of under the table money in connection to the signing of 3 mid tier players ... seriously ...

You mean the owner who has, like him or not is ploughing his private money into the club?

Ploughing it in on a shoe string budget ... if he can't afford to fund the club to best Industry standards ... and refuses to sell to someone who will ... then he is just an egotistical milestone around the neck of the club .. who has put us through a decade of board room hell and seen the complete erosion of anything that was ever Manly ..

Some days are just gold ... listening to the usual suspects just make up whatever stupid shiite that comes into their heads in an attempt to out do each others hatred ...

8 players have left the bulldogs ... including Foran on over a million and Tolman on a handy packet ... so far they have signed 4 mid tier players and we have

one numbnut suggesting under the counter payments ..

Numbnut 2 suggesting an offer of $500k for a halfback will send the club broke ..

Numbnut 3 suggesting that because they knew Foran was leaving they can't spend the million coming out of the cap this year ...

Numbnut 4 hailing Penn a hero for keeping Manly on a shoe string budget ...

Keep it up boys ... I can't wait to hear more of your Rothfieldesce dribblings .... I have it ... tell me again how putting together an A grade coaching dept staff is somehow a bad thing ...

Some days are just gold ... listening to the usual suspects just make up whatever stupid shiite that comes into their heads in an attempt to out do each others hatred ...

8 players have left the bulldogs ... including Foran on over a million and Tolman on a handy packet ... so far they have signed 4 mid tier players and we have

one numbnut suggesting under the counter payments ..

Numbnut 2 suggesting an offer of $500k for a halfback will send the club broke ..

Numbnut 3 suggesting that because they knew Foran was leaving they can't spend the million coming out of the cap this year ...

Numbnut 4 hailing Penn a hero for keeping Manly on a shoe string budget ...

Keep it up boys ... I can't wait to hear more of your Rothfieldesce dribblings .... I have it ... tell me again how putting together an A grade coaching dept staff is somehow a bad thing ...
So do you think Barrett is an A grade head coach?

So do you think Barrett is an A grade head coach?

Not yet ... although many in the Industry obviously believe he has the potential .... and I agree

I just don't hate him and put the worst possible spin on everything he does ....

Ask me again in 10 years ...

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4