[Resurrected] Lol @ Dogs

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Steve Hensen is Probably the best signing they will make. The guys a deadset winner, everything he touches turns to gold.

Bulldogs making some smart signings IMO ( hopefully Baby Barrett still Fuks it up)

not really lol worthy, just some news.

New Zealand's Rugby World Cup-winning coach Steve Hansen will link up with the NRL's Canterbury Bulldogs as a high performance consultant.

Barrett has previously spent some time with Hansen during his All Blacks tenure.

"Steve has already developed a relationship with Trent Barrett, after Trent spent some time with the All Blacks in recent seasons and we believe that his knowledge and insights will be of tremendous benefit moving forward," Hill said.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Canterbury have parted ways with club great Steve Price after just 12 months as the Bulldogs’ head of football.
Price, a life member of the club, stepped into the role in August last year, marking his official return to the Bulldogs in a full-time capacity since leaving the club at the end of 2004.
“Make benefit for once proud club”

So much for ‘hands off’, Trent? Barrett targets Panthers trio in stunning raid
PANTHERS
October 28, 2020 10:23am
by TYSON OTTO
Source: news.com.au
Kyle Flanagan joins BulldogsKyle Flanagan joins Bulldogs1:15
Former Penrith assistant coach Trent Barrett reportedly has his eyes on three Panthers stars in a dream “wish list”.
The new Bulldogs coach has had his eye on rising star Matt Burton since July — but the talented playmaker is just the tip of the iceberg in the Bulldogs’ planned raid on the minor premiers’ squad.

So much for ‘hands off’, Trent? Barrett targets Panthers trio in stunning raid
PANTHERS
October 28, 2020 10:23am
by TYSON OTTO
Source: news.com.au
Kyle Flanagan joins BulldogsKyle Flanagan joins Bulldogs1:15
Former Penrith assistant coach Trent Barrett reportedly has his eyes on three Panthers stars in a dream “wish list”.
The new Bulldogs coach has had his eye on rising star Matt Burton since July — but the talented playmaker is just the tip of the iceberg in the Bulldogs’ planned raid on the minor premiers’ squad.
It is clear that trent is trying to build his bulldog army with some serious Artillery as we have seen this year that you cant win the war on the field with pop guns
The Manly back up players that filled in this season failed to fire and the rest is history
The moral of the story....
No team can compete with pop guns that fire blanks
1024px-Australian_gunners_Afghanistan_March_2009-1.jpg

It is clear that trent is trying to build his bulldog army with some serious Artillery as we have seen this year that you cant win the war on the field with pop guns
The Manly back up players that filled in this season failed to fire and the rest is history
The moral of the story....
No team can compete with pop guns that fire blanks
View attachment 15830

burning-down-the-mouse-300x225.jpg

The signing of Steve Hansen emulates the strategic move Manly once made in signing Graham Lowe from New Zealand as coach and then CEO. This key signing gave Manly the edge in regards to recruiting talented kiwis to the club which included Matthew Ridge. Graham Lowe is the owner of the Bradford Bulls together with fellow New Zealander Andrew Chalmers. He is a New Zealand former rugby league football coach and administrator. He previously coached in Australia and England. Clearly Lowe has a good business and football brain. The recruitment of Hansen by is a good strategic move by the doggies who are certainly being proactive in enhancing the bulldog's prospects for next year and the years beyond. Manly on the other hand appear to be in "limbo" with no obvious future club plans apart from a centre of excellence and a new stadium gifted by the government which I think will do very little to attract talented players to the club. Recruitment is poor, talented player retention is poor, allocation of salary cap is poor, coaching style and strategy has not kept up with the game. In my view the club needs to redefine itself. The Penns should sell out and have the club managed and owned by a results driven team. A major review is required to drive and bring this club back to its former glory and winning ways. I've been a supporter since the 70's and it saddens me to be witnessing the diminishing brand that is MANLY. I feel that we run the risk of failing to the point of extinction if the powers that be don't pull their finger out and manage this club back to success .. We need a strategy which includes better quality and dedicated owners, managers and players.
"Build it and they will come"

Smart boy is young Trent ... putting some good people in place on and off the field ... if only Penn wasn't such a **** and had backed him ...

It is clear what Barrett's tactics will be next year Rolling mauls, closing off the rucks and pushover tries

He will either be a genius using the all blacks tactic or be a dickhead Money is on the latter as I doubt that all blacks culture and history can be instilled into the dogs rugby league team

The signing of Steve Hansen emulates the strategic move Manly once made in signing Graham Lowe from New Zealand as coach and then CEO. This key signing gave Manly the edge in regards to recruiting talented kiwis to the club which included Matthew Ridge. Graham Lowe is the owner of the Bradford Bulls together with fellow New Zealander Andrew Chalmers. He is a New Zealand former rugby league football coach and administrator. He previously coached in Australia and England. Clearly Lowe has a good business and football brain. The recruitment of Hansen by is a good strategic move by the doggies who are certainly being proactive in enhancing the bulldog's prospects for next year and the years beyond. Manly on the other hand appear to be in "limbo" with no obvious future club plans apart from a centre of excellence and a new stadium gifted by the government which I think will do very little to attract talented players to the club. Recruitment is poor, talented player retention is poor, allocation of salary cap is poor, coaching style and strategy has not kept up with the game. In my view the club needs to redefine itself. The Penns should sell out and have the club managed and owned by a results driven team. A major review is required to drive and bring this club back to its former glory and winning ways. I've been a supporter since the 70's and it saddens me to be witnessing the diminishing brand that is MANLY. I feel that we run the risk of failing to the point of extinction if the powers that be don't pull their finger out and manage this club back to success .. We need a strategy which includes better quality and dedicated owners, managers and players.
"Build it and they will come"
Manly on the other hand appear to be in "limbo" with no obvious future club plans apart from a centre of excellence ????
How do you know what future plans our club has feathered friend
Do you sit in any of their board meetings ?

Smart boy is young Trent ... putting some good people in place on and off the field ... if only Penn wasn't such a **** and had backed him ...
We will find out how smart the young , failed, unproven and inexperienced head coach is in 2021 ,
Penn does not back losers and I am glad he got rid of the head coach pretender

Worth pointing out that we had someone in a similar consultant role when Barrett was here... but it ultimately didn't lead us any closer to a premiership. Though I assume the dynamic with the coach is different this time so it may work better.

The level of hype I am reading for Barrett's Bulldogs is very similar to the things we read in late 2015 and early 2016... that he was one of the best young coaches in the game, with highly rated assistants, and a heap of new signings including representative players. But we finished 13th that year.

So yeah, if there are any lurking Bulldogs fans... Don't count your chickens...

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2