Lol @ Canterbury (comedy gold)

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details

Cameron

Make Manly Great Again #Hasler2019
As the users who were on here post out 2011 Grand Final victory would remember many dogs fans headed over here to gloat about stealing hasler and all the premierships they would win under our great coach.

Having a bit of time to chill over a coffee this morning thought I would go and have a browse at the kennel and see what old mate mr invisible and his mates were saying.

It is outstanding I have laughed this hard for ages. Talk about karma. I’d post screenshots but I don’t know how when using STs from an iPhone.

But here’s the link. As Paul Keating once said “ I want to do you slowly” our man hasler sure did that to the dogs of bore.

https://www.thekennel.net.au/forum/...nt-bring-in-stars-for-three-years-ceo.109530/

Welcome to the world of Des I guess. They gambled on a cap increase and it backfired. Anyway it's all bluff and bluster, contracts are fluid things these days. They'll be able to move some players on, and sign others. They'll be in a hole or for a year or two, much like we were/are.

I found it interesting that they are paying some of Suli's freight this year. I thought they sacked him, so not sure how they are paying part of his wage for us.....but thanks anyway. Offsets some of the embarrassment of us still having Mr Plod on the books.

As Chip put it such a load of bull to say it is for the next years etc....who knows what will happen in that time.

What if Hoppa gets an offer of three years from another club and they only need to pay out a % of his last year? The only thing is certain that next year might be challenging but that is it

But haven't they already started signing players? They haven't released anybody yet, either. As I have mentioned in another thread, the Bulldogs will gain more quality than they lose between now and next year, just you wait and see.

"Without the Morris boys next year, we are going to suck ass."

You currently DO have them and you still suck arse. Do you mean you are going to suck even more than being 15th? You're going to give Doesn't-matta a lift off the bottom of the ladder?

Also please note, this is Australia, not America. In this country we spell it "arse", not "ass".

Karma, its a bigger bitch than your ex-wife. You lot wanted Des, you got him, back ended contracts and all.

Last edited:
Gee the Kieran forum a'la 2018 bulldogs edition is growing nicely.

Really lifted my mood.

You know, we may have been screwed over with back ended contracts that hurt us, but at least we were good enough to win a couple of premierships with Des as coach ;)
Please don't talk about being "screwed over" in connection with the Doggies :) :) cause we may have to then descend into confusing equations about A , B and the wife of C, and D and E .. . . . . . .

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8