LOL At Wests Tigers

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Adam Blair would have to go down as one fo the worst signings ever. Turnstyle in defence and nothing in attack. $650k pa for rubbish

tookey said:
Adam Blair would have to go down as one fo the worst signings ever. Turnstyle in defence and nothing in attack. $650k pa for rubbish

I agree, I'd rather have Toni Williams.

manlyfan76 said:
tookey said:

Or Toni Pearen.

cliffhanger said:
mozgrame said:
Benji is a hairy little dog! Google it.

and he's from a place call Wha- ka -tane....LOL

The tigers are really Wha-ed at the moment.

He is a compete wha-quit

tookey said:

He makes Christopher Bailey look like an immortal

RL Gronk said:
tookey said:

He makes Christopher Bailey look like an immortal

Yes, Adam Blair is a bigger turnstile than Linda Blair's head in The Exorcist.

bones said:
manlyfan76 said:
tookey said:

Or Toni Pearen.

cliffhanger said:
mozgrame said:
Benji is a hairy little dog! Google it.

and he's from a place call Wha- ka -tane....LOL

The tigers are really Wha-ed at the moment.

He is a compete wha-quit

Absolute fanker.

Just saw some of last nights Footy Show and a little interview they did with Marshall

Fatty asked him about being dropped etc, and there was a part in there where he said he knew how the whole thing would be played out in the media and Mick Potter replied saying that he knew what the media would do and part of the reason for it was to let everybody know that he was unhappy with how he was playing

I found that statement from Potter unbelievable, and it suggests a guy who may be out of his depth if that is his method of going about things

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4