• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
In the first week this site started we were contacted and threatened that we could not use any of Manly collateral.

Unfortunately the useless hibernating creature that did so, in a very insulting fashion, seemed oblivious to the use of the logos on OEE and the Rockers sites.

So we toe the part line because everyone knows we're naught but a bunch of malcontents.

Some are my own, some I get from a book of quotes.

The one I have at the moment is one a mate of mine used to say a lot (beats me why) when we were both 18.

Just popped into my head one day so I threw it up there.

what Matas meant to say is he is full of it and some of it finds its way into his sig ;)

Speaking of your sig Fro. The first time I saw that was on the clothes label for this awful hooped paster shirt I used to have in the 1980s.

Too bad none of it rubbed off on me.

In the first week this site started we were contacted and threatened that we could not use any of Manly collateral.

Unfortunately the useless hibernating creature that did so, in a very insulting fashion, seemed oblivious to the use of the logos on OEE and the Rockers sites.

So we toe the part line because everyone knows we're naught but a bunch of malcontents.

Surely someone at the club would not have that regressive in their thoughts? 8|

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4