Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Login and other issues

Under the Sticks

The spirit of Mooney
Premium Member
Dan have you been playing around with iOS app? The old format is back today which is waaaay better than the one that has been up the past few days.

I stopped reading posts on the forum as the preview was too big and you couldn't read the number of pages very clearly.

Keep up the great work

UTS (Graeme)

Dan

Kim Jong Dan
Staff member
Administrator
2018 Tipping Competitor
2019 Tipping Competitor
Dan have you been playing around with iOS app? The old format is back today which is waaaay better than the one that has been up the past few days.

I stopped reading posts on the forum as the preview was too big and you couldn't read the number of pages very clearly.

Keep up the great work

UTS (Graeme)
Yes I switched back as the other one is in beta and I couldnt stand using it either so I have canned it until a number of issues are resolved

Cliffy4PM

Hi, I'm running Android and using Dolphin browser. Is it possible to log in without using my Facebook or Twitter account?

Dan

Kim Jong Dan
Staff member
Administrator
2018 Tipping Competitor
2019 Tipping Competitor
Hi, I'm running Android and using Dolphin browser. Is it possible to log in without using my Facebook or Twitter account?
Yes as long as you remember your password.

Cliffy4PM

When I open the page the log in or sign up appears but it vanishes straight away

Dan

Kim Jong Dan
Staff member
Administrator
2018 Tipping Competitor
2019 Tipping Competitor
When I open the page the log in or sign up appears but it vanishes straight away
Have you checked it so that it remembers your login then?

Karin

Yes as long as you remember your password.
Hi Dan
Sorry to disturb you. I have Silvertails Forum always open on my pad because, for the life of me I can’t remember my password.

I attend pretty much all Manly NSW games and a few interstate ones and would love to log in on my phone while I am at the game to add comments but don’t know how to without my password- do you have any hints? Cheers Karin

globaleagle

SGF0IHJ1bGVzIGFsbCE=
Staff member
Premium Member
2019 Tipping Competitor
Hi Dan
Sorry to disturb you. I have Silvertails Forum always open on my pad because, for the life of me I can’t remember my password.

I attend pretty much all Manly NSW games and a few interstate ones and would love to log in on my phone while I am at the game to add comments but don’t know how to without my password- do you have any hints? Cheers Karin
@Dan

Dan

Kim Jong Dan
Staff member
Administrator
2018 Tipping Competitor
2019 Tipping Competitor
If you don't know your password you can change it from your iPad, just click your username at the top and then click password and change your password you should then be able to use the new password on all devices

wombatgc

Sausage roll eating keyboard warrior.
Premium Member
2019 Tipping Competitor
First time in here. I’ve got a small problem. When I hit a thread that I’ve already been in, it usually takes me to last post read. But at the moment it’s starting from scratch each go. Is there something I can do to fix this up. I’m on my i-pad. Cheers Dave

Bearfax

Grizzly old fart
Dan. I am finding that the screen is contracting when I open the site. In fact at times it contracts to a single letter per line. Starts out looking standard but then contracts. Unreadable in some sections. I don't think its my computer because no other site has this problem.

Staff online

Latest posts

Top Bottom