• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Eagleheart

Bencher
Hi,

Was hoping to get some help on a log in issue I am having please.

I forgot my password to log in and so decided to just use my facebook log in, which I have been doing for awhile.
But now I would like to just be able to log in normally without FB, so when I tried to get a new password reset it just does not seem to work.

Any advice would be appreciated.

Thank you.

check your spam folder, that is invariably where the outgoing password reset email goes.

I get these requests fairly often and trying it on several networks, test accounts and varying email addresses, I always get the reset password, though it has gone to SPAM before

Thanks for your response Dan, much appreciated.

I actually do get the email with the passwords etc, but when I get to the reset page on this site it does not seem to reset for some reason. I get to about 4 attempts and it does not work so I just give up. It comes up with different errors such as the activation code is wrong or the Username is wrong, but this cant be as I am using my exact Username and new activation code sent in the email.

Cheers.

Is it taking you to the reset page or the login page.
You need to set a complex password so it must contain

Upper Case
Lower case
Number
Symbol (*%#@$! etc)

Your password must contain all those things. I know it's frustrating to add all those but without the your password is insecure and given our record of being hacked twice last year and the constant brute force attempts on the site it is something that we have to do.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4