Lodge, you Monster

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

Ryan

Journey Man
We caNNOT keep using cap space to rehab the same old players out of form / injured. We are already a million odd dollars behind every other team with the Schuster recruitment **** up.

Has someone been sacked over that yet ? Or is it like the rest of the club? No accountability for lack of success ?

The Who

Journey Man
We caNNOT keep using cap space to rehab the same old players out of form / injured. We are already a million odd dollars behind every other team with the Schuster recruitment **** up.

Has someone been sacked over that yet ? Or is it like the rest of the club? No accountability for lack of success ?
Ryan, I have always enjoyed your posts until the last few days when you are now 100% negative. You should have been proud of the performance of the team against Brisbane. They players showed that they do care and have the fortitude to tackle. Frankly, this performance gives me confidence that we will make the top eight, and I think we'll show that again against Melbourne.
As for The Shoe signing: I'm one of hundreds of fans who believed he was a once-in-a-generation player, having seen how he dominated the juniors. I don't blame Manly for locking him up. However, the salary was too high and it should have included performance standards.
Hindsight is a wonderful thing. All I can criticise the club for is valuing his worth too highly.

Hertera

Reserve Grader
No club in the NRL would have gone anywhere near Lodge except us. In fact every other club kicked him out. Same as Wakeham.

Yep our next signing will probably be Taylan May we sign trash these days. If you have a criminal record you have more chance getting a gig with us because you are cheap and no one wants you.

frank stokes

I discriminate indiscriminately
We are bound to have already locked him up but I never really saw what a lot seemed to… he played a couple of decent games but I don’t think he has ever really “stood out” and I can’t understand why we would be pouring salary cap into a guy that played 2 1/2 games and then tore an ACL at 28…

Plus he does not scream cultural leader to me… anyways, Manly are paying people a LOT of money to make these calls so I assume there is some level of accountability…

Ryan

Journey Man
Ryan, I have always enjoyed your posts until the last few days when you are now 100% negative. You should have been proud of the performance of the team against Brisbane. They players showed that they do care and have the fortitude to tackle. Frankly, this performance gives me confidence that we will make the top eight, and I think we'll show that again against Melbourne.
As for The Shoe signing: I'm one of hundreds of fans who believed he was a once-in-a-generation player, having seen how he dominated the juniors. I don't blame Manly for locking him up. However, the salary was too high and it should have included performance standards.
Hindsight is a wonderful thing. All I can criticise the club for is valuing his worth too highly.

I don't get it mate. I don't understand the positivity? Cooper Cronk (who I rate knowledge wise) said Manly lacked effort, intensity and energy. He said our defense was far too passive. The other commentators stated similar things. A friend who was watching the game with me said "jeez, we look flat and slow".

Is it that Siebold is actually rubbing off on everyone now (polishing the proverbial turd effect)? Is it that we no longer have standards? 10 years, we've averaged 10th (bordering 11th), we are showing the same traits - a soft underbelly, lack of killer instinct, inability to play 80 minutes, players with an apathy to losing, and who also look slow, lethargic, overweight, lazy at times, soft as butter etc.

I'm one to praise success. I've even been called bipolar here. Just give me something to praise. These piss poor, average, non-entertaining efforts (to me anyway) aren't indicative of me wanting to heap praise on them.

Winning 40 odd percent last year. Winning 40 odd percent this year. One of the most leaky, immobile, soft defenses in the league.

I just can't find anything to cheer about. I'd rather a much less talented bunch here at Manly, but players who absolutely give their all every week (see Sharks, Dolphins).

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
11 8 3 75 20
12 9 3 70 20
11 8 3 112 18
11 7 4 65 16
12 7 5 57 16
12 6 5 36 15
12 7 5 135 14
12 6 6 77 14