Lockyer's mother

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I actually disagree with the "he has to play" as the team will have nothing to play for.

It's in fact the oppopsite

If he makes the sensible decision and doesn't play the rest of the team will be pumped beyond imagination in a "win it for Locky" mood....could even be MORE dangerous.

Think about the fact that if they win this (and he doesn't play) he gets two weeks recovery time and gets the fairytale finsih.....as I s id MORE dangerous even.

Really it would be better if he played, and came off after 30 mins injured and unable to return!!

Stupid parents. And a stupid coach. I just can't see Des throwing an injured Eagle into the game risking heavy injury. He has to much concern for the welfare of his players. Obviously the coach sees his team as a one man band.

DSM5 said:
Stupid parents. And a stupid coach. I just can't see Des throwing an injured Eagle into the game risking heavy injury. He has to much concern for the welfare of his players. Obviously the coach sees his team as a one man band.

Agree, it's a very serious injury and he should have been immediately ruled out....would have saved this media frenzy as well!!

A boxer isn't given a license to fight if he isn't medically fit to do so. The question I ask is what is the NRL doing to ensure the player in question doesn't end up with some kind of permanent disability.

Some may argue just being a Queenslander is enough to claim to having a permanent disability.

Note : No disrespect to anyone with an actual disability - RESPECT + Peace

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4