Lockyear in Sydney via low flying helicopter

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

COMMANDER

IF YOU DO NOT TRY YOU CAN NOT FAIL
Nine reporting he is in Sydney already and was transported by "low flying helicopter".

Fair dinkum.

CLIT COMMANDER said:
Nine reporting he is in Sydney already and was transported by "low flying helicopter".

Fair dinkum.
Just heard on radio up in Brisbane lockyer arrived in Sydney half an hour ago.

Brissie Kid said:
Shouldn't be allowed. Is it a breach of the salary cap?

How about a few years back when both the Broncos NRL and the NYC team had to travel to Sydney for finals and rather than get commercial flights they chartered their own 747.

you'd have to question this guys brain capacity, if the helicopter was to avoid the cabin pressure associated with flying hows he going to cope with the pressure of t-rex palming him off as he goes in to score or George sitting on his head accidentally.

I was wondering when you would pipe up God. What about he appears out of the middle of a burning bush? It does need something spectacular to match his standing in the game.

God thinks Steve Menzie's NRL record + ESL games > DL's record, and he (yes God is a man) will not support any worshiping of this false idol.

I know it's so easy to put **** on Brisbane about this because they are flithy super league scum however if this had of happened with beaver 3 years ago to a man we would expected manly to do whatever it would take to get beaver out there. IMO that's all the broncos are doing. But they are still scum of the highest order.

this is good

they are flying by chopper, while we're flying under the radar.

keep the media hype all over them :)

I hope the ground staff at the SFS are waterproofing the seats where the donkey supporters are sitting.

crazy-signs-01.jpg

I bet all the Brisbane fans are celebrating saying their saviour will play on Friday. If he does one of 2 things will happen. Either:

1) He runs on, first tackle he takes and he's off, or

2)He survives the game but the last thing people watching on TV sees of Lockyer is the same reaction we saw when Inglis ran in for that last minute try in 08.

Either way, no matter the result I'll clap him off. I am getting sick of it though I have to say. It's getting to a point that I am worried the team will be watching Lockyer and that's NOT what we want.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4