Locking topics.. A cowardly act?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Liueli of Brookvale link said:
[quote author=inside pass link=topic=182736.msg255744#msg255744 date=1269139657]
you do seem to be stirring  the pot a lil to much

Not the pot.. Just Metabele. Haha..  ;)
[/quote]  I haven't locked a topic in eons.  CW locked your one, I'm tempted to open it again.

Canteen Worker link said:
Calling someone a coward (me) for locking the thread is easy to do - but will hardly help your cause. Try some coherent and interesting debate instead.

Smelling very much like the Oracle or one of the other twits that have attempted to spoil the site over the years.
  You are right CW.  We have seen a lot over the years.  Luigi's schtick is nothing we haven't seen before, and nothing we haven't seen off before.  But throttling him of oxygen seems the best bet, rather than giving him additional fuel for his martyr complex?

Matabele link said:
[quote author=Canteen Worker link=topic=182736.msg255740#msg255740 date=1269139231]
Calling someone a coward (me) for locking the thread is easy to do - but will hardly help your cause. Try some coherent and interesting debate instead.

Smelling very much like the Oracle or one of the other twits that have attempted to spoil the site over the years.
  You are right CW.  We have seen a lot over the years.  Luigi's schtick is nothing we haven't seen before, and nothing we haven't seen off before.  But throttling him of oxygen seems the best bet, rather than giving him additional fuel for his martyr complex?
[/quote]

Metabele you are relentless.. :eek:  You must have a black-belt in ball-breaking  ;D  When are you going to left that knee off my throat?  ;)

implied would have been more accurate.

regardless of which Lulu is a flea who deserves a flea bomb up his date.

Weird sense of friendship Lulu. My suggestion is that if you can't stand the heat, get out of the kitchen.

Threatening to punch someone out for being a keyboard hero is hardly conciliatory!!

Stop fishing and you won't catch anything. Easy!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4