Locked in spots.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Some of our experienced blokes are a lock in.

But Personally I'm a believer that some who are a lock in, benefit from being made not a lock in or at the very least to work for it.

And the ones who u make feel comfortable and safe, are those who aren't a lock in at all.

Foz Schuey and Croker starting with Cust on the bench? Seems unlikely.

Turbo
Saab
Walker
Suli
Garrick
Foran
DCE
Schuster
Sironen
Oka
Kapou
Cust
Jurbo

Res: Burbo, Paseka, Oliolui, Davey

Could live with this. Still cannot find a role for Croker or any other viable backup nine.
ps Dont like Cust there (nine) either and would put him in Burbo's spot if we had "any" other viable option.

1.Turbo
7. Chez
8. Marty
11. Sir Loin
13. Jurbo
Everyone else is up in the air. Can't remember a season where there has been more doubt over who will play where. Have I missed anyone who is a lock for a spot?
Interesting question. I'd have DCE at half and Turbo at fullback as the only locks for the full season.
Jake, Marty, Walker are locks for the 17 but not necessarily in a particular position, eg Marty might be tried coming off the bench?

It's a great situation to have genuine competition for spots this year.
However, everyone knows Des! He backs his judgment and by March he'll have a view of his top 17 and then he'll give them every opportunity to meld as a team. He really does not chop and change very much, in fact in his years coaching Manly I can think of Burns, Williamson and Cuthbo as players Des has dropped, there'd be others but probably not too many.

So his first round picks will be very revealing, expect the unexpected!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4