Loan the Warriors Sipley

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Give em pillowseka
And make sure it’s not just a loan.

I’d be giving Shuster a shot with them for a month if Des is loathe to pick him. They are not concerned physically about him so let him learn the mental side without it costing us on the field in terms of wins if that’s the issue. Loaned players can be returned anytime if needed. Roosters dragged one back last week when Radley went down.

Get him some match fitness also. Sipley and Sadler also worth looking at as JetSki has obviously got the goat photos well and truly stashed away.Looks like they won’t be found again this season.

Last edited:
Not the worst plan for Sipley. He's an old warriors player anyway so let him have a run.

Speaking of loaned players, does the gun Wests hooker look in appearance a little reminiscent of a certain young bloke who went on to become Manly's Immortal?
Regardless, he's a good player for sure.

Speaking of loaned players, does the gun Wests hooker look in appearance a little reminiscent of a certain young bloke who went on to become Manly's Immortal?
Regardless, he's a good player for sure.
He’s a fair chance of playing Origin this year and Des should of been looking at him when Fainu went down instead of Levi

Wonder what the tigers are paying him compared to Levi. If Fainu is back next year he would've been the perfect stop gap.

I don't think the Tigers are paying him anything, the Storm are.
Tigers would be paying Momirovski.
At least I think that's the way it works in a loan deal.

Guaranteed that if we start loaning players we will have a run of injuries, it’s our sort of luck unfortunately

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4