Live stream

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

double hoops

First Grader
**** u Manly.

Tigers are live streaming there trial against the cowboys. Another club looking after interested fans. Go to league unlimited on twitter if your keen to watch footy after all those months.

IMG_3902.JPG

**** u Manly.

Tigers are live streaming there trial against the cowboys. Another club looking after interested fans. Go to league unlimited on twitter if your keen to watch footy after all those months.

You know we are seen as irrevelant right by some up in management don't you

And you wonder why we have such low numbers in memberships here is another example.

While I get that this only a trial game there is interest in this game and should be streamed.

Hope many of the manly faithful can join me up at Gosford tonight should really give us a better indication as to how we are going to fair this season.

In the NHL (National Hockey League); a week or so ago the Montreal Canadiens (Habs) hired a new coach after sacking their old one mid season.

Today the coach had his first practise with his new team.

THREE different TV stations covered the training session live.

This wasn't a game, nor a trial, this was a training session and 3 stations covered the thing live.

Many fans turned up for watch as well.

So...... one would think there's be some interest in having our trial game covered....!

In the NHL (National Hockey League); a week or so ago the Montreal Canadiens (Habs) hired a new coach after sacking their old one mid season.

Today the coach had his first practise with his new team.

THREE different TV stations covered the training session live.

This wasn't a game, nor a trial, this was a training session and 3 stations covered the thing live.

Many fans turned up for watch as well.

So...... one would think there's be some interest in having our trial game covered....!
The way the Montreal media covers the Habs isn't comparable to what goes on here.

Maybe someone could borrow their kid's lego and sorta do a time lapse mini movie for the rest of us?

(sorry about the teams)

Last edited:
The NRL and our own club are a bunch of ****ing amateurs

The AFL have every pre season game live, they have the full women's comp live... hell, I can probably watch Hawthorn training on Fox Footy

Rugby League has become a joke - its probably the #5 sport in the country now (Cricket, Afl, Soccer, and rugby) are better supported from a leadership and admin perspective. What a shame

If it weren't for Manly, I would just give up.

You know we are seen as irrevelant right by some up in management don't you

And you wonder why we have such low numbers in memberships here is another example.

While I get that this only a trial game there is interest in this game and should be streamed.

Hope many of the manly faithful can join me up at Gosford tonight should really give us a better indication as to how we are going to fair this season.
At the very least should be covered by a live call. Doesn't cost much to plug in a mic and say what you see. I should know

Im very disappointed with Foxtel. They are about to run a 24/7 League channel from next week. One would think you would start before the nines and show all the nines and trial games.
Well they listened to you - they are televising the Warriors v Titans trial now.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8