Live stream O.S

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Leho

Reserve Grader
Premium Member
I know we have many intelligent people on hear and some not so intelligent. (Usually the parra trolls)
I head off to to New York next week for a couple of weeks then to Mexico for 8 weeks, any tips on how to watch the footy whilst abroad.
Cheers

I know we have many intelligent people on hear and some not so intelligent. (Usually the parra trolls)
I head off to to New York next week for a couple of weeks then to Mexico for 8 weeks, any tips on how to watch the footy whilst abroad.
Cheers
Livestream used to work well... however, I haven’t had the need to use it of late. Anyway, check it out, hopefully it still works.

I livestream every NRL game here in the Philippines and I guess the same links work fine where you are going, but the 2 other guys operate closer to where you are going. Let me know if you want the links I use.

Cheers
www.watchnrl.com great value it costs me 28 euros a month or 150 for a year. I think it is well worth the money as it has all the fox shows and every match live. and the quality of the stream is excellent. you can stream it onto a tv through chrome or apple tv.

www.watchnrl.com great value it costs me 28 euros a month or 150 for a year. I think it is well worth the money as it has all the fox shows and every match live. and the quality of the stream is excellent. you can stream it onto a tv through chrome or apple tv.

They respond quickly to emails as well.... though they have yet to take "the professors farewell tour' show off.... that crap is truly, truly woeful.

It's a pity they only show the interviews with the players post game live, they get cut on the replays. watchnrl say 'they may get cut on the replays' but 99.99999% of the time...they cut them.

I've used vipleague.lc and batmanstream.net when in Europe. Is hit and miss with quality and streaming. But would definitely go with watchnrl.com for quality.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
6 4 2 53 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8