Line up for Sharks trial Feb 17

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

Bird of Prey

Reserve Grader
The big question is...who are you tipping?

Speaking of which....have....you...joined...the..tipping...comp.

My tip is we are going to lose (much like every year) but it is interesting to see who the next "tier" of players are
OOI
Pretty sure Barrett said in an interview that both the Sharks and us we're treating the first trial just as a run around... Blow the cobwebs out etc. Mostly the Ressies blokes which it looks like he has done.

And he said the 2nd trial against the Roosters we will be basically full strength and having a crack.

Thank God the footy is back!
Let’s see how easy they take it. I see it as a good opportunity to send a message , it’s only a trial yes but let’s not get flogged by the gummies.

eagleron

Bencher
https://www.seaeagles.com.au/news/2018/02/13/manly-team-to-play-sharks-in-nrl-trial/

Sea Eagles NRL team

1 Matthew Wright

2 Brad Parker

3 Tom Wright

4 Brian Kelly

5 Jonathan Wright

6 Jackson Hastings

7 Cade Cust

8 Addin Fonua-Blake

9 Manase Fainu

10 Darcy Lussick (C)

11 Jack Gosiewski

12 Frank Winterstein

13 Kelepi Tanginoa

14 Shaun Lane

15 Lewis Brown

16 Lloyd Perrett

17 Toafofoa Sipley

19 Jade Anderson

20 Taniela Paseka

23 Peter Schuster

24 Joey Lussick
I see they've picked the Wright side!!!

double hoops

First Grader
Team, I am trying to up load a photo to this thread of a player from the clubs photo gallery from today. The one where Jake is passing the ball. Silvertails comes up with an errorsite telling me the size of the photo is too big. I've never stuck this issue before. Any work arounds?

EaglesDontTweet

Bencher
Premium Member
Team, I am trying to up load a photo to this thread of a player from the clubs photo gallery from today. The one where Jake is passing the ball. Silvertails comes up with an errorsite telling me the size of the photo is too big. I've never stuck this issue before. Any work arounds?
You could get the picture on your screen, open "Snipping Tool" then select the part of the pic you want, then save. The saved pic should be a smaller size and uploadable.

Edit: Snipping Tool can be found in All programs/Accessories in Windows 7 on.

Mark from Brisbane

“ Boomer still Booming”
Premium Member
Tipping Member
The Sharks have finalised their side and it appears to be quite a bit stronger than ours ( if in fact they get much game time) so we do need to take the end result with a grain of salt.

Chip and Chase

True Supporter
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Tipping Member
This one ??

trbojevicj67238923.jpg

HappilyManly

Journey Man
Watch the Sharks first trial match of 2018 live when they take on Manly at Southern Cross Group Stadium.

Check back in here at 7:20pm on Saturday 17 February to watch all the action.

If you can't view the live stream please click here.

CRONULLA SHARKS
1 – Valentine Holmes
2 – Sosaia Feki
3 – Jesse Ramien
4 – Aaron Gray
5 – Sione Katoa
6 – Matt Moylan
7 – Chad Townsend
8 – Braden Uele
9 – Jayden Brailey
10 – Ava Seumanufagai
11 – Kurt Capewell