Light Relief

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Bradza

Bencher
Tipping Member
Happened to flick past the Fox Sports 1 channel last night and David Boon was hitting the winning runs in the 3rd Ashes test of 1989 at Edgbaston.

The crowd starting running on the field and lo and behold there's a bloke running around with a Manly Jersey on (Maroon with white hoops)!

Made me smile, which is better than the crying that's been going on recently.

A couple of months back there was another Eagles supporter lurking in a Today Tonight segment. It was something to do with the banks and behind the reporter looking in a window is a bloke and his little girl. The girl is proudly sporting a Manly beanie. And the segment was shot at Penrith!

Does anyone else have a loitering supporter spotting story?

At Erina Fair the other day I saw 4 different Manly supporters in different locations..

Funny, because the Central Coast is the last place you'd expect to find Manly fans that weren't the Corsos or myself.

Ive got Relos up the central coast and spend a bit of time up there and quite often see the Maroon and white clothing out and about.

Unless of course its you guys :)

I saw Manly supporters at Soccer training last night. We are a strange breed but anyone who has hung around since 1997 has to be pretty resilient or mad!

Ive got Relos up the central coast and spend a bit of time up there and quite often see the Maroon and white clothing out and about.

Unless of course its you guys :)

Sound like quality people ;)

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7