Light Bulb Moment

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
For the best part of this season I have watched our team flogged game after game , it was horrible to watch.
A common thread of opposition teams attack , was to attack our centre and wings , and all teams scored try after try by that tactic
The Light Bulb Moment came when watching the 60 the Rabbits but on the heavily favoured Rooters.
With the Roosters centre and wingers out Sths attacked the oneSide over and over and scored try after try just like teams have done to us
That’s our Achilles heel with the outside backs we had on the paddock for the best part of the season.
So maybe not such a huge fix , with our forwards holding their own, Foran and dce together, Tom at the back organising our defence, Funa and Parker on wings after a pre season of defensive drills
Roll on 2021

For the best part of this season I have watched our team flogged game after game , it was horrible to watch.
A common thread of opposition teams attack , was to attack our centre and wings , and all teams scored try after try by that tactic
The Light Bulb Moment came when watching the 60 the Rabbits but on the heavily favoured Rooters.
With the Roosters centre and wingers out Sths attacked the oneSide over and over and scored try after try just like teams have done to us
That’s our Achilles heel with the outside backs we had on the paddock for the best part of the season.
So maybe not such a huge fix , with our forwards holding their own, Foran and dce together, Tom at the back organising our defence, Funa and Parker on wings after a pre season of defensive drills
Roll on 2021
Lets not forget that both these players were part of the back line that was being targeted by other teams that scored tries after tries .
The Funa and Parker wing combination would be the slowest in the NRL

Souths scored try after try as it was Johnston, one of the fastest wingers, vs Ikuvalu, one of the slowest. As Bozo would say speed kills. Morris was on the inside an could do nothing but watch it unfold time and again. Roosters didn't adjust so Bunnies just kept scoring. Walker hits Johnston, try time.

Souths scored try after try as it was Johnston, one of the fastest wingers, vs Ikuvalu, one of the slowest. As Bozo would say speed kills. Morris was on the inside an could do nothing but watch it unfold time and again. Roosters didn't adjust so Bunnies just kept scoring. Walker hits Johnston, try time.
That’ll learn plastic man to never leave Manu out of the side again. Now theyve got an arse kicking record from the rabbits, which will be around forever, suck it Rorters:devil:...

I can't remember ever thinking that Dylan Walker had a great match in defense... especially playing at centre. He often gets found out through poor decision making and not making first contact stick.

More importantly I'm not sure the "up and in" defense works anymore, that will need work in the off-season.

I have a dream ... that one day people will realise that 80% of tries scored by wingers, and conceded by wingers, are a result of getting the numbers wrong from the play the ball ... and this has been amplified this year by the faster game and subsequent faster play the balls ... just that 1 or 1.5 second difference has resulted in players rushing to get back the 10m and lining up wrong ..

This is borne out by the fact that outside backs have scored an historically high number of tries this year ... a quick look at NRL stats shows 462 tries scored by wingers alone ....

And not all of them were against Jorge ...

Roll on 2021
Parker on the wing? Light bulb moment...

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2