Life After Des | backpage of the tele

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

simon_eagle

Reserve Grader
9j0os5.jpg

:D

why is everyone surprised we have been doing well? I always knew it was the players out there doing the work, and 2V wasn't going to change anything

Ceagle said:
why is everyone surprised we have been doing well? I always knew it was the players out there doing the work, and 2V wasn't going to change anything

Hopefully it'll silence those idiots who have tipped the Tigers to win the premiership.

Also of note, Joey Johns pregame was talking us up big-time, saying that our game was the stand-out last weekend and that we impressed the most our of all the teams. Is he still on the payroll here? LOL

The Daily Telegraph are the biggest about turners in history banging on for weeks about our so called "disastrous preparation" (errr losing one reserve grade trial and one close match in zero degrees UK) but hey now they print this and label us premiership favourites after just 2 wins!

Idiots. That'll do me.

lillchip said:
The Daily Telegraph are the biggest about turners in history banging on for weeks about our so called "disastrous preparation" (errr losing one reserve grade trial and one close match in zero degrees UK) but hey now they print this and label us premiership favourites after just 2 wins!

Idiots. That'll do me.

Agreed. Rubbish paper, rubbish "journalists". Wouldn't wipe my ass with it, but thought the headline was brilliant.

Look, DEs set this all up and must always be commended! Hate what he did to us but smart move putting in Tooves who has been around the squad for many years. Same ol, same ol

I guess its ok as he didn't call her 'a good sort'.

http://forums.leagueunlimited.com/showpost.php?p=8128215&postcount=5

[quote='swoop' The only thing I dislike more than the back page of the Tele is the front page of the Tele. Vendetta territory.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4