Liam Knight laughs along the road to recovery

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Berkeley_Eagle

Current Status: 24/7 Manly Fan
LIAM Knight spent nearly a month in a medically induced coma after his skull was pierced by a metal rod, allegedly thrown by a party gatecrasher.

Yesterday, flanked by some of his favourite Manly Sea Eagles players, the sharp-witted teenager joked that he may have awoken with "special powers".

"You know how some people wake up from comas and can do things they couldn't do before. Maybe I'm now going to be a pro surfer," he said, with the familiar smile that his family know and love.
Seven weeks after the horrific incident at a friend's 18th birthday party at Forestville, on Sydney's northern beaches, Liam's family is amazed by his powers of recovery. His doctors had feared he might not survive.
Yesterday, as he continued his treatment at Ryde Rehabilitation Centre and received a surprise visit from NRL stars Kieran Foran, Ben Farrar and Justin Horo, the 17-year-old's cheeky sense of humour was there for all to see - and enjoy.

Read the full article

767734-liam-knight.jpg

767349-liam-knight.jpg

Great stuff. Great to see the boys take the time to visit Liam. It would mean the world to him. All the best on the road to recovery Liam.

I nearly died when I saw the front page of the Terrorgraph this morning - a good news story involving Manly! I kept looking for the catch, but there wasn't one...... Well done to Manly for supporting Liam!

when i saw the front page this morning i pictured rothfield looking at it & sounding like homer simpson when he was told there was no beer:
nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6