Let's sponsor Sao

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Okay

It is around 7k or so (with a number of other benefits including box seats which we could rotate)

Is there any serious interest on here?

Nice work Isz. If if fits the budget I am in. I am not fussed with box seats so would be happy to contribute and for go the box seats for others

I am happy to throw in still just depends how many we get

Don't tell my wife but I'll put up $500

Happy to contribute, what's the story with the box seats? Is it an allocation every home game? Rather than working a system of "us" using them, can we perhaps bump heads together and 'donate' the seats each round to a local community group doing good things, schools, some not so well kiddies and their family etc.

I was thinking of $300 depends on other stuff, maybe more.

This is going to be difficult to arrange. Good luck who ever it is (as he quietly steps backwards)

The seats are supposably worth $500 a game (I'm sure someone will confirm/correct me on this). Even if they were resold at $250 a game, that is approx. $2,500 covered. Can we auction them off or say have a flat figure of $300 and if matches not sold auction them off. I'm sure some country fans would make a weekend of it if they knew they would get good seats.

Last time a sat in amongst Wendy Harmer and Tom Keneally. There were many ex players as well.

If we can get there happy to do what ever with the tickets...

As it stands we are about 6k short

Next weeks DT headline ; Sao signs with Titans!

LOL!! Shouldn't tempt fate I guess....

Count me in. :)

it is 2 seats to the sonique box

Looks like we are going to be about 5k short

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8