Let's see if he get's the same treatment as DCE

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Mavin

Bencher
Will the media whack in to this young man and question his integrity? and demand he doesn't back flip?

Interesting Buzz is expecting DCE 2 stay.

Cameron McInnes set to backflip on Dragons deal following Issac Luke’s exit from Rabbitohs

ST George-Illawarra are furious about the signing of South Sydney hooker Issac Luke to the New Zealand Warriors.

Why? Because a couple of weeks ago, on the quiet, coach Paul McGregor signed the Rabbitohs’ outstanding young hooker Cameron McInnes.

He is a Junior Kangaroo and rated the next great hooker-forward in the NRL.

Now the deal is almost certainly off thanks to the outrageously stupid round 13 backflip clause.

McInnes made the decision to quit the Rabbitohs hoping to get a regular starting position at the Dragons.

Now that Luke has left, he is perfectly entitled to do exactly what we expect Daly Cherry Evans to do in staying at Brookvale, despite signing with the Titans.

The sooner the rule is abolished the better.

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sp...t-from-rabbitohs/story-fnp0lyn3-1227349348174

Isn't Mitch Rein Illawarra's best player? Paper talk. Hooker is not a position that Illawarra needs strengthening.

You can read between the lines at how pissed off Slothfield is about the possible DCE backflip. How good would it be if it actually happened.

No, of course he wont get the same treatment as DCE.

It was because it was DCE that the media blew it out of the water.

With luke gone, I imagine that McInnes will stay at the wabbits. Have to agree though, where was he going to play, cause they already have a competent hooker.

Isn't Mitch Rein Illawarra's best player? Paper talk. Hooker is not a position that Illawarra needs strengthening.
Rein is pretty average, although he has improved considerably this season compared to the past couple. He gives poor service from dummy half, and makes a lot of school boy errors. He'll score the occasional barge over try, but he is simply an average first grader.

The Dragons faithful would love to see the back of Rein; he is their most maligned player, and you can source numerous threads on League Unlimited dedicated to their dislike of the bloke.

Source; I have friends who go for St George.

Well Joe Kelly said yesterday that they were still working hard on DCE (didn't really mention Foran). he also said that there will be a few "new" signings, and it would appear they will not mention anything until after the deadline day has passed.

The deadline day thing is a misnomer. If DCE backflips and stays then his contract can be immediately registered and June 13 is just a normal day

Rein is pretty average, although he has improved considerably this season compared to the past couple. He gives poor service from dummy half, and makes a lot of school boy errors. He'll score the occasional barge over try, but he is simply an average first grader.

The Dragons faithful would love to see the back of Rein; he is their most maligned player, and you can source numerous threads on League Unlimited dedicated to their dislike of the bloke.

Source; I have friends who go for St George.
Yeh they hate him down there (the fans). I have a mate that works there and from what I've heard if Mcgregor had an alternative then rein wouldn't be a starting hooker. You only have to watch the games he has massive brain snaps. He's not great at following a game plan either. He's like a crappy, less dynamic version of segeyaro who makes more errors. In other words a coaches worst nightmare.

Apparently before he started having to coach him McGregor had a full head of hair @:p

The only thing in that article that I agree with is getting rid of the round 13 rule.

Once you have signed for a club then that should be it. No back flipping allowed unless mutually agreed upon by the player, the clubs involved and the NRL.

Actually, scrub the NRL off that list because they clearly have an agenda with some clubs and I could see certain clubs being allowed to retain players who have signed elsewhere and other clubs basically being told "like it or lump it".

There is zero incentive for Orr to announce anything early (as if it is DCE)

Just say he has agreed to backflip...I would be surprised if the papers were signed as you can bet his manaer is trying to extract another pound of flesh from the titans

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4