Let's party

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

ManlyBacker

Winging it
Let's party

Look like Chris is already being pushed by his bro to go out and celebrate his successful one week of rehab ! :drunk: :drunk: :drunk:

Walker should be playing NRL: brother

The brother of controversial Gold Coast winger Chris Walker believes the former Origin flyer has been punished enough and should be back playing in the NRL.

Former NRL player Ben Walker said his star sibling should slot straight into the Titans line-up this weekend and not be forced to play in the feeder competition.

Chris Walker, 27, will make his return to rugby league when he runs out for Ipswich in the Queensland Cup clash against host Redcliffe at Dolphin Oval on Sunday.

He was fined, slapped with an eight-week ban and ordered to undergo a rehabilitation program for an anxiety disorder and alcohol problems after an April 7 incident at a Gold Coast nightclub.

The Titans winger began his rehabilitation last week and is slated to serve another four weeks at Ipswich working under coach and former Brisbane teammate Kevin Walters before being allowed to return to the Titans.

But Ben Walker said his brother should be playing NRL now that he was fully fit.

"If I had something to do with the decision making I would have him playing first grade this week," he told AAP.
:stupid:

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6