Let's party like its 19,999

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Matabele

Journey Man

Well chaps, whatever you think of the quality of my posting resume, I'm sure you would all concede that 19,999 posts is a Manly labour of love over a period of 3+ years.

So it is fitting that I leave to wend my way down the Golden and Pacific Highways with my post count on 19,999 (no deleting mods!) all ready for the milestone 20,000th ST post sometime after 9.15pm Sunday night.

My sincere hope is that the landmark can be achieved from my phone - an elated YEEEEEEEEHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH WE WOOOOOOOONNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

See you all at the game.

MANLY :clap: :clap: :clap:

Well you have been posting like the energiser bunny in the last week to get to this milestone, but all in all a very good effort.

Have fun in the big smoke, I wish I could make it but alas there is allways next year.

That is an incredible number of posts. Obviously you have the time after your retirement and living off your Super :lol2: :lie:

Safe travel and see you tomorrow where all your efforts will be proven worthwhile :drunk:

Watching you post has been like following the fortunes of this great club over the last 3 years. There has been some highlights, but also that anger, despair and disbelief that comes with 50+ point thrashings. But like the Sea Eagles you have put in and have only rarely taken a backward step, and if you don't mind me saying your posting career has shadowed that of one your favourite players, the great Monas.

We had a very public dummy spit where bats and balls were threatened to be taken home, and contracts signed with other sites. We've had you polarising the opinions of the posters on a regular basis, whether your appraisal of your worth to this site was a fair market appraisal. We've had more than our fair share of "concentric circle" posts, but we've also had the occassional chip and regather. So, like Monas, whether we like or loathe you, one thing is for certain.....come Sunday let's hope you have cause to celebrate as the might Sea Eagles triumph.

If I see you on Sunday I'll shout you a beer to celebrate your milestone.

You should have gone in with a harder tackle C&C, after all he can't post number 20,000 for 33 hours. That is going to kill him :) :)

Considering 6k of those 20k posts were spent bagging Monas and Delmege for riding in on his trusty steed to keep him at the club.

I’d like to see your 20k post praising Monas for a well earned Clive Churchill medal winning performance.

guess my posts are only half as crap

byso, deep down mata would love to see the same thing

im trying to keep today as busy as possible but spending 6 hours in a car with nothing to think about but the next day would be rather painful

Im at the airport boys, sitting here in my Manly jersey and copping a a barrage of abuse from these toothless Melbourne bogans, cant wait to get there and have a beer with all those who will be there tomorrow. Lets hope that in 27 hours from now we are all very smashed and celebrating another Manly Grand Final win.

You should have gone in with a harder tackle C&C, after all he can't post number 20,000 for 33 hours. That is going to kill him :) :)
and you didn't think I had a contingency plan?

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6