Let's go doggies (trial match v sharks)

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Basically Cronulla are flogging the Bulldogs and putting Manley's $100000 bonus in severe jeopardy but I will happily forfeit that for a comfortable first up win and a restorative bye. And knowing the Eagles beat heavyweights South's and East's and the Riff are going backwards fast whilst manchild Cleary is throwing out "Ice in my veins" signs before missing goal kicks, and more importantly missing the clear socio demographic and linguistic faux pas of 'ice' being local or Australian slang for a commonly injected at the later stages of addiction, highly destructive, and indeed the root cause of all problems in that area other than the socioeconomic problems that lead to it being seen as an escape, and a currency to escape from that depressed socioeconomic struggle.

But I really just mean, come on dogs do something good for once in your miserable scum bag clubs life and beat these other turd eating representatives of their club so I can feel good about my weekend almost being over and Australia being flat track bullies at cricket, and having no back bone as representatives of the country I hail from playing reverse sweeps again when they all only needed fifteen each to win a test match.

Bah Humbug.

Basically Cronulla are flogging the Bulldogs and putting Manley's $100000 bonus in severe jeopardy but I will happily forfeit that for a comfortable first up win and a restorative bye. And knowing the Eagles beat heavyweights South's and East's and the Riff are going backwards fast whilst manchild Cleary is throwing out "Ice in my veins" signs before missing goal kicks, and more importantly missing the clear socio demographic and linguistic faux pas of 'ice' being local or Australian slang for a commonly injected at the later stages of addiction, highly destructive, and indeed the root cause of all problems in that area other than the socioeconomic problems that lead to it being seen as an escape, and a currency to escape from that depressed socioeconomic struggle.

But I really just mean, come on dogs do something good for once in your miserable scum bag clubs life and beat these other turd eating representatives of their club so I can feel good about my weekend almost being over and Australia being flat track bullies at cricket, and having no back bone as representatives of the country I hail from playing reverse sweeps again when they all only needed fifteen each to win a test match.

Bah Humbug.
Is this Silvertails first run in with chat GPT?

Is this Silvertails first run in with chat GPT?
Do you need a General Practitioner Teriyaki? Josh Reynolds beating the drum that's the power of positive thinking @Will on the hill. I have summoned your collective good vibes brah and I have collated them by way of my telemetry using some as yet unshot down Chinese balloons and powered them into Josh to w W w win this for the Dogs. Thanks man. The world is all energy and we manifest our dreams into being. You are as much a part of this bulldogs victory as Matt Burton. They only need twenty points in the last six minutes.

Just focus more focussed!

Chat got out.

Thanks for the post title clean up mods👍between the cricket and the football I was a bit lazy and just needed that positive energy, our first non real win since the Pepsi/Coke sevens?

I am very happy with what the team produced over the last two weeks and winning $100K would just have been a bonus.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4