lets go 50 - 0 this year

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Dan

Kim Jong Dan
Staff member
Administrator
Tipping Member
Looks like we are going to have to go 50 - 0 to silence the critics this year, watching the best of our competition, looks like it could be a stroll in the park

Dan, it would be nice to see us go undeafeated all season, I can cop that.

Last year before the season started I got Manly at 15 to 1 and I placed $200 before a ball was even kicked, the boys made me very rich indeed.

Can't see it happening again this year unless we lose a few games and the odds go out again but if it happens anything over 9 to 1 I am sure to put another wager on the boys going back to back.

Although in the WCC some timing was out you can see they are switched on I just hope they don't peak out to early and haven't been to badly affected by the drama  ;D.

Dan link said:
Looks like we are going to have to go 50 - 0 to silence the critics this year, watching the best of our competition, looks like it could be a stroll in the park

We could go 100-0 and the media would be on our back. No team has gone back to back and they certainley dont want that team to be us.

SO SCREW THEM ALL

50 nil will be great and then I think the every Manly fan + the team should get together and do a nudie run, each of us carrying a stubbie and a Manly flag  across the harbour bridge. Sign me up, I'm in.

niccipops and ryan have a lot in common obviously.

ahhh I tell you that cyclone scare was great. It made me re-arrange the outdoor furniture. Now sitting out on the deck by the pool, sipping coffee and working on the site before I head out fishing later.

It's a tough life up here in QLD

Dan link said:
niccipops and ryan have a lot in common obviously.

ahhh I tell you that cyclone scare was great. It made me re-arrange the outdoor furniture. Now sitting out on the deck by the pool, sipping coffee and working on the site before I head out fishing later.

It's a tough life up here in QLD

So it seems enjoy mate  ;D

Stop media bagging my reputation as a model citizen. I'm due to sing at church tomorrow and don't want to be hounded by the press. For the record, I'm only naked at official functions that serve alcohol, otherwise I have a lot in common with Mother Teresa.

niccipops link said:
Stop media bagging my reputation as a model citizen. I'm due to sing at church tomorrow and don't want to be hounded by the press. For the record, I'm only naked at official functions that serve alcohol, otherwise I have a lot in common with Mother Teresa.

Well at a cellular level we all do

You can imagine the front page of the Tele crap now.

Sea Eagles and all their supporters do a nudie run across the Harbour Bridge carrying a stubbie in one hand and a Manly flag in the other.

Gallop says he bans all Manly supporters and Sea Eagles team for four weeks as they have brought the game into disrepute.  ;D

*slips into bravado mode*

I could do without the gravel rash though

/bravado

This is just WAY too much information for an old fella like me...escpecially if Niccipops looks anything like Jen Hawkins!!

and not enough for a youngen for me.

Though  no offence niccipops i am sceptical about any women on the internet. ANY!

Zep link said:
and not enough for a youngen for me.

Though  no offence niccipops i am sceptical about any women on the internet. ANY!

Yeah, you might actually be talking to some big burly cop named Bruce or whatever his name may be.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6