Lets get this going against the dogs

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

manly1972

Lets do this chant to get on the dogs nerves:

“(Whaddya think of the dogs?!)” “****!”

“(Whaddya think of ****?)” “the dogs!”

“(Thank you!)” “That’s alright!”

“We hate the dogs and we hate the dogs!”

“We are the dog haters!”

“(Y*ddos! Y*ddos! Y*ddos!)”

If you want to see a preview of what the chant would sound like type in "what do you think of tottenham" on youtube its the first video

Tell me what you think

I'm embarrassed as a Gunners' supporter as most of the anti-Spurs chants come from the club. I love the rivalry but I think that one is rubbish.

ManlyBacker said:
I'm embarrassed as a Gunners' supporter as most of the anti-Spurs chants come from the club. I love the rivalry but I think that one is rubbish.
what do you suggest then?

Just as you found in your last and only other thread, I just don't believe League is made for songs/chants, been discussed before and nothing has changed my opinion. Trying to force a culture is near impossible, good luck and enjoy yourself but I believe it must be organic.

voicefromthehill said:
Just as you found in your last and only other thread, I just don't believe League is made for songs/chants, been discussed before and nothing has changed my opinion. Trying to force a culture is near impossible, good luck and enjoy yourself but I believe it must be organic.

The only chant I like is .. ( piss up tours )

We wanna wee wanna wee wanna wee ,

If you don't stop for us

We"ll do it on the bus !

voicefromthehill said:

Just a bit of banter, souths, roosters and the dogs do it

We hate the dogs (we hate the dogs)
More than you (more than you)
We hate the doggies more than you
They've won the spoon five times
We hate the doggies more than you.

ManlyBacker said:
We hate the dogs (we hate the dogs)
More than you (more than you)
We hate the doggies more than you
They've won the spoon five times
We hate the doggies more than you.

that sounds good

Hatred, really? How about:
My baby don't care for Dogs,
My baby don't care for chooks,
My baby don't care for rabbits,
My baby just cares for .. Sea Eagles!
do do do , do do do do do etc

manly1972 said:
voicefromthehill said:

Dogs beat drums (not that there is anything wrong with that @jono)
Can't say I've heard any well developed and lengthy chants/songs from the other teams you mentioned
As I said, good luck with getting this off the ground

voicefromthehill said:
manly1972 said:
voicefromthehill said:

Dogs beat drums (not that there is anything wrong with that @jono)
Can't say I've heard any well developed and lengthy chants/songs from the other teams you mentioned
As I said, good luck with getting this off the ground
Thanks Ill try, trust me souths have got loads of chants theres a few on youtube

Killer reckons we'll get the dogs this week.
Buddy of mine was talking him to him earlier in the week. Though he says Jamie says this every week. It's good sign that there is a tad of confidence in our senior players and a genuine belief in the team.

Bring it on dogs - I got a feeling the dark horses may just get up.

Go manly.

Maybe our CEO can get a few chelski fans to patrol the trains on Friday night.
They don't mind a sing a long

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8