Lets get it out of the way.....

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

lsz

First Grader
Staff member
Des needs to

a. be sacked
b. run a broom through the team
c. has no idea on tactics

Tony Williams

a. is soft
b. over rated
c. should be punted

Phil Bailey

a. needs to go etc

We have no speed blah blah etc

Bring up sandow and other players.....

See you in a week when the crap has settled down

Dessy - needs drop Bailey and use his 17th player
Bailey - F** off to somewhere
Manly - show some heart and stop leaking these easy points

more sick of the same old crap on here when we lose

Offer up something different and i am interested....

lsz link said:

We're sick of the same old crap produced by some of the players mentioned.

If they offered up something different, we'd be interested.

lsz link said:

We see the same old crap so we write the same about it. If the problems were different we'd write different things.

ads link said:
[quote author=lsz link=topic=184674.msg284948#msg284948 date=1281955752]

We see the same old crap so we write the same about it. If the problems were different we'd write different things.
[/quote]

Problem being that when the different crap is dished up, eg the Tigers and Storm games, the people don't write different things, they just disappear and wait for a loss to repeat the same old same old

OK he's something more constructive.
I think we played with spirit tonight, and Oldfield made a great debut. St George scored two ' tries' that wern't. I really feel rugby league has lost its way with rules. Now you just throw the ball at the line and they'll award a try. Then the ref will award a try without consulting the video ref - and we see that Soward knocks the ball on before they sprint 90 metres to score. Get rid of the video ref - he makes as many dud decisions as the blokes on the field. They rule knock ons when the ball goes through the hands and lands three metres behind a player.
On to Manly.
We can't win big matches with Hodkinson and T-Rex. Now that Oldfield has proven himself, once Farrar or Hoppa Jrn returns then T-Rex should go to the bench... and you throw him on to give some forwards a 10 minute breather.
DCE to replace Hodkinson. Bailey to the Sunshine Coast. Des to use his 17 more evenly.
I hope that is regarded as constructive criticism, and some possible solutions.

Barry Hyland link said:
OK he's something more constructive.
I think we played with spirit tonight, and Oldfield made a great debut. St George scored two ' tries' that wern't. I really feel rugby league has lost its way with rules. Now you just throw the ball at the line and they'll award a try. Then the ref will award a try without consulting the video ref - and we see that Soward knocks the ball on before they sprint 90 metres to score. Get rid of the video ref - he makes as many dud decisions as the blokes on the field. They rule knock ons when the ball goes through the hands and lands three metres behind a player.
On to Manly.
We can't win big matches with Hodkinson and T-Rex. Now that Oldfield has proven himself, once Farrar or Hoppa Jrn returns then T-Rex should go to the bench... and you throw him on to give some forwards a 10 minute breather.
DCE to replace Hodkinson. Bailey to the Sunshine Coast. Des to use his 17 more evenly.
I hope that is regarded as constructive criticism, and some possible solutions.

Sounds pretty constructive to me.Dogkinson's lost interest,and t-rex needs to be talked to seriously,or have a spell in QLD cup.

I don't think Hodkinson has lost interest, simply for me he is a bloke still learning the ropes at this level, is amazing really with 2 blokes in the halves in the same boat we are anywhere near where we are

same old,same old kiwi

what about you trotting out stat after stat in defence of williams.he is a lazy footballer who does not deserve the jersey and never will.10 tries standing outside the best ventre in the game and we should laud him.that garbage about his tackle on slater is a classic example.

we are a side littered with experienced representative players who quite often play soft for some reason and yet the same old excuses get trotted out.i dont care if there is noone better to replace them and reserve my right to comment on their lack of intensity without having to cop that same old,same old sanctimonious true supporter ****.

this is the first time in a number of years i can honestly say some of these guys are not having a dig.

in saying that i do agree with the halves comment.they are too young to really dominate yet and my mail is that they are both struggling a bit with injuries.

my gripe is with lazy f...ing wingers who have little to do and experienced forwards who dont turn up each week.not hard to work out who they are.

The stats were there to make of what you would Sue

Where have I ever given any "true supporter ****" to anyone ?

susan link said:
in saying that i do agree with the halves comment.they are too young to really dominate yet and my mail is that they are both struggling a bit with injuries.

my gripe is with lazy f...ing wingers who have little to do and experienced forwards who dont turn up each week.not hard to work out who they are.

I am coming to terms with the fact that I think I have a man-crush on you. I've never met you, but I'm visualising BIG. Tall and dark, with wavey hair.

Your such a dream-boat !

not referring to you directly with that bit.my problem lies with the fact that  just as you believe people only come out after losses i find the opposite -  rational comments like we will struggle against saints after a win against a disinterested melbourne are met with ridicule.

seriously,have a look at our form.it actually is quite diabolical of late.take out a win against a tiger side who were struggling to beat a reserve grade souths and cronulla and a win against a melbourne side that did not turn up and it is atrocious.
losing to canberra at home,flogged by knights,murdered by penrith.

for some reason we are assuming wins against warriors and roosters.we lose those and we may,we will miss the eight.we are fodder anyway in a final away from brookie.

You can see some that only show up to put the boot in after a loss. Everybody knew we would struggle tonight, and we did

Our form isn't great, but again, I look through the comp, and outside of the Dragons and Roosters it is hard to find a team with convincing form in the past couple of months, it is a strange, strange comp

In summary I guess, I believe that we are not traveling great, but also not traveling as badly as some make out as well

We are performing where I think we should have been pre season imo, trouble is that our early season form promised us more than what we are getting now, which is the disappointing part

your last paragraph is spot on.we know what they can do which makes it harder to cop.that means the attitude isnt right and that means trouble.

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8