Let's be honest...

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
If Barrett was still coaching we would have done a lot better this year. Api wouldn't have signed with Penrith and our youth would have been blooded a lot earlier imo. And because he's an attacking minded coach our defensive frailties wouldn't have really mattered that much because we would be out scoring every other team. Also if we did lose a game he would be making well thought out excuses at the pressers, unlike Des... over to you @Woodsie

If Barrett was still coaching we would have done a lot better this year. Api wouldn't have signed with Penrith and our youth would have been blooded a lot earlier imo. And because he's an attacking minded coach our defensive frailties wouldn't have really mattered that much because we would be out scoring every other team. Also if we did lose a game he would be making well thought out excuses at the pressers, unlike Des... over to you @Woodsie
And opening the popcorn in 3,2, 1

GO

Man this site needs a win from our team on Friday, this thread is example of why.

let the games begin :):)

Has everyone forgotten 2018 already?

No mid-season rule change, much kinder injury toll (first choice spine played nearly all games), yet we only just avoided the spoon.

Based on our injury toll this year I would say there is a good chance we'd have got the spoon already with our former coach here... but that's just my opinion.

That’s a decently weighted hook you’ve got there SE. I’m sure you’ll get some bites.

Well played Trent

Mate, you bought a nice new rod and reel, you threw out some decent Burley, then all you did was bait the hook with a lump of dead meat. You might get a few bites but the only thing your going to catch is a clown fish ...lol

Why would API not have signed with the Panthers? Was API going to take a large pay cut, just to play for Barrett?

If Barrett were coaching perhaps Turbo and Walker would not have got injured either @:D

Keeping fainu over api was the right call before stabby stabby

The club was having issues with coaches , bullying allegations , booze sessions and bozo when sweet pants had the clipboard. It would have blown up deluxe

Not to mention yogi , boo boo and the pic a nic tables

Keeping fainu over api was the right call before stabby stabby

The club was having issues with coaches , bullying allegations , booze sessions and bozo when sweet pants had the clipboard. It would have blown up deluxe

Not to mention yogi , boo boo and the pic a nic tables

I understood the first sentence, them you lost me..... Something about sweet pants and Yogi at a table... Did he steal the honey pot again?

In the zone

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200907-163715_Google.jpg
    Screenshot_20200907-163715_Google.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 4
even with all the injuries, our form , our pitiful record at anz stadium, we should have enough to get over the dogs

BUT

You just know we are going to find a way to f$$$ this up on Friday night
And you also can see it

we will be in the match maybe even leading with 20 to go and someone will either throw a ridiculous ball, give away a dumb penalty and heads will drop.

i fear also like the Souths game after the loss to the knights, not to the same extent but the boys will probably come out a bit flat.

will take any kind of win on Friday.

Not sure Barrett would ever do up Des boots as a coach, but Api would have made a big difference and blooding Schuster could have helped....so agree with 2 out of 3 points...

I understood the first sentence, them you lost me..... Something about sweet pants and Yogi at a table... Did he steal the honey pot again?

Trent barrett = sweet pants
The outdoor funiture debacle = picnic tables
Resulting in yogi and boo boo being sweet pants and carty
Carty = john
Clipboard = coach reference
bozo = bob fulton
Bullying = willie peters claims
Booze sessions = drinking at pub or similar

Ive never owned a honey pot.
Is that a pot you put honey in ?

Whats a tag monster ?
Monsters are imaginative yet you need stacks of explaining

Its an observation dude

Trent barrett = sweet pants
The outdoor funiture debacle = picnic tables
Resulting in yogi and boo boo being sweet pants and carty
Carty = john
Clipboard = coach reference
bozo = bob fulton
Bullying = willie peters claims
Booze sessions = drinking at pub or similar

Ive never owned a honey pot.
Is that a pot you put honey in ?

Whats a tag monster ?
Monsters are imaginative yet you need stacks of explaining

Its an observation dude

Hahaha stress less, my comment was in jest.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6