lets all move the f*^#k on

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

bazeagle

Bencher
to this Sunday's game
ok so it hasn't been a consistent season as far as attitude and performance goes
but thats it for me
I am ceasing all negativity and get behind the team on this forum
however if we lose to the roosters I can't promise anything

Mate im not expecting a premiership win this year but ive tried too be as positive as possible considering our injury's this year. The Roosters game is going to be a real test!!! Fingers crossed we can beat them.

Des said at the press conference we should get some tropps back and mentioned Hopoate, Farrer and Perry.

I would love to see the team get hungry for a win for 80 minutes, as much as I hate Melbourne, you cant say that they are not the most well drilled team in the comp (parts of 2010 not included) you can never write them off, that is the feeling I want to have when we play, this year and last I just dont have the confidence.

the fact is we played the so called best drilled team the storm twice this year and we won both times , thats not a bad effort.

Yes, and despite the shortcomings in the warriors game, we are a hard team to play. Saints' loss may have something to do with the toughness of our game on monday night. Comments on here about foran, williams and bailey are a bit over the top. From where I was sitting Foran played a very tough match; williams defused bombs, scored twice and I don't remember his opposite number doing much at all; bailey is on a hiding to nothing - he'd have zero match fitness, yet he didn't bludge in a game where the 10 metres was non-existent & the warriors kept on coming.

errors and giving away stupid penalties was our real downfall against the dragons also that deplorable decision by the clown bill harrigan did not help.

The Dragqueens game gave me more hope than gloom, I thought we performed damn well against them for much of the game...some bad decisions by the ref, and the incredible wieght of the home town advantage swayed the game...look what happened yesetrday to see how "up" they were for the game V us.

I donl;t think we'll win a GF this year, but gee whiz, after the problems to finish 5th and maybe get to the second week is a very very good effort.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6