Let's all laugh at the Eels thread.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Matabele

Journey Man

Oh how the worm turns...........

How significant is Matt Orford's field goal from a fortnight ago now???????

:dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

What's the mata Parramatta? :)

This couldn't happen to a better club.

I also heard he quit 2 hours after Tim Smith and Riddel turned up pissed to training.

I wonder if Jamie Lyon really wants to sign up with a bunch of piss pots?

yeah, the parra situation has made my day, i tried to log onto to there forum , you know just to say hi and make sure no one is too dissapointed hehe :lol2:

but for some reason they falied to approve my registration, i didnt think the nic name "Crisis Meeting" was that inflammatory!
:yeah: :yeah: :yeah:

yeah, the parra situation has made my day, i tried to log onto to there forum , you know just to say hi and make sure no one is too dissapointed hehe :lol2:

but for some reason they falied to approve my registration, i didnt think the nic name \"Crisis Meeting\" was that inflammatory!
:yeah: :yeah: :yeah:
:blaugh: :blaugh: :blaugh: :blaugh: :blaugh: :blaugh:

I don't think it is other club supporters they are trying to gag. Their own supporters are bad enough to sell out the entire city supply of Prozac when things are going wrong!!!

its funny now but it was funny this time last season, I am waiting until september before I start laughing

Remember how their supporters were beating up on that poor old cripple at Parramatta Stadium even after they'd WON aa finals game against us?

You guys reckon I'm easy to debate. You should see Parra fans !!! Tezza got right under their skin last year !!!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4