Let Barrett call the team

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

maxta

First Grader
Premium Member
Guilty as most about who plays where but really, recent results & performance shows the coach knows something.
All this put him at hooker or ... Him in the centres... keep it real... The team is doing well arm & deserves some respect.
How about let's just support the team chosen?

Guilty as most about who plays where but really, recent results & performance shows the coach knows something.
All this put him at hooker or ... Him in the centres... keep it real... The team is doing well arm & deserves some respect.
How about let's just support the team chosen?
Right. With our turnarounds and the apparent effect of them felt a few weeks on, we will probably be dealing with injuries all year. That will probably take care of selection headaches anyway.

I agree with Fluffy. Once Brown went to the bench, Lussick and Green to reserves and Snake returned from injury I have rated the selected team.

I also am a fan of the forward rotation the coaches used (intentionally, surely) through the short turnaround games. Resting the right guys and bringing them back with fresh legs worked. And Korosau in the halves was a strong move.

There were a lot of things people didn't know about as well. I kept calling for Feleti's inclusion (and raged about it), but then Barrett said he was returning from a broken rib or something?

TB is going ok for a rookie. He will improve with the team. Has shown he can adapt, and seems to have the boys putting in.

• 👍
Reactions: Rex
At first I thought give Walker a go, and then after 2 rounds very much thought 'nope killer to 6 and Walker to the centres'. I now think the original, give Walker time. He has shown plenty of glimpses to be happy about, and will only get better. And I agree lets Barrett some credit.

The other thing I was critical of was Vave. I really wondered why we pick him. But I'm happy to be proven wrong there, I think he adds a lot.

I'd ask at who's expense?

That is why I asked He pulled out if todays match for personal reasons.
We need strong D, so Symonds stays?.
We also need power, so Lusik may too?

Will be interesting what team TB picks

That is why I asked He pulled out if todays match for personal reasons.
We need strong D, so Symonds stays?.
We also need power, so Lusik may too?

Will be interesting what team TB picks
I guess if anyone pulls up sore he's in otherwise why mess with that team from tonight? Nowhere near perfect but improving.

To be honest, i think I haven't called for much of a change since the round 3 team when he got it close to right. Most on here are in the same boat.

The first 2 teams were way poorly chosen and the results reflected this.
Easy to say from here
I agree seeing an Illawarra winger starting in the back row was downright scary....
Thing is, he picked on pre season form as in dedication, desire & those who picked themselves.
He adjusted it all pretty quick so congrats on how the team is performing now, as in a team flying to NZ & getting the 2 points... only a few teams would have collected over there today & the attitude was spot on.

There were a lot of things people didn't know about as well. I kept calling for Feleti's inclusion (and raged about it), but then Barrett said he was returning from a broken rib or something?

Starling and lawrence were bought back through reggies in round 1 due to injuries. He wanted then to get real game time. They were always in his top squad. He copped a hammering for this as well

Mateo needs to play or we won't have enough points in us. Can't rely on Grubber kicks in goal as our only attaching weapon and parra will be wise to Api running game like the Warriors were yesterday. And parramatta defend a lot better than the Warriors. Run mateo off Api with walker outside and you have three strike weapons in the middle of the field and Tapaou on the edge. That should create enough headaches to find room for killer and skivvi. Then defend like we have been and we will be good for a win.

Pretty sure Baz promised Fonua-Blake a call up in to first grade for the Eels game, so maybe he's a chance. This is according to AFB's relative who posts on this site.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2