Lessons Learnt ?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

c eagle

Reserve Grader
Hi all, hoping tonight our side has had a hard look at themselves and can right some wrongs in past performances.... disipline, handling and kicking game hopefully are areas we have improved in tonight as this game would be a good kick start after an ordinary period of late....... tonights game could define us from pretenters to contenders with a strong showing against a chooks side that are on a roll, and very hard to topple at home. Refs might be a problem again, but we need to try and take them out of the game..... disipline....fingers crossed.

I don't concede for a minute that we are pretenders. The last time we met the Rorters we were very unlucky. They scored from two dropped balls from us. I hope Checcin plays a minor role in proceedings.

We need to offer some unpredictable attack. Just trotting out the same old formulas is not going to beat the rorters @ home. Fair dinkum, if gifty runs sideways and we don't complete sets, we won't deserve to win this.

c eagle said:
Hi all, hoping tonight our side has had a hard look at themselves and can right some wrongs in past performances.... disipline, handling and kicking game hopefully are areas we have improved in tonight as this game would be a good kick start after an ordinary period of late....... tonights game could define us from pretenters to contenders with a strong showing against a chooks side that are on a roll, and very hard to topple at home. Refs might be a problem again, but we need to try and take them out of the game..... disipline....fingers crossed.

I certainly hope we aren't pretenters !! Turn up tonight with tent poles rather than footy boots and we are in a bit of strife

Agree with all the comments about our attack, but sheesh have you ever seen a softer try than Friend's? I felt sick watching it.

niccipops said:
Have learnt that Cecchin still sucks.

Yeah look, the refs are crap sure we all know this, but its something we must move on from, we can not keep blameing the refs...... manly needed to step up last night and take the game to the roosters.... like past matches we were ordinary...... attack last night was the worst ive seen it in some time, brett was solid under high ball but thats it, glenn crabbing across field again, no foran...... chooks just to strong for us...worried.

The bottom line is we need our superstars doing more than solid under a bomb and crabbing. Roosters roll on was the old Manly and we can't match it with the top 3 in terms of talent. We are definitely a top 8 side but this may change if we get any more injuries.

I still think we will finish 7th And have for 8-10 weeks now. It would take a monumental shift to finish any higher.

c eagle said:
niccipops said:
Have learnt that Cecchin still sucks.

Yeah look, the refs are crap sure we all know this, but its something we must move on from, we can not keep blameing the refs...... manly needed to step up last night and take the game to the roosters.... like past matches we were ordinary...... attack last night was the worst ive seen it in some time, brett was solid under high ball but thats it, glenn crabbing across field again, no foran...... chooks just to strong for us...worried.

Not blaming the refs for Manly's performance. Just stating a fact. Cecchin still sucks.

Not blaming the refs for Manly's performance. Just stating a fact. Cecchin still sucks.
[/quote]

I don't doubt that for a minute.

manlyfan76 said:
I still think we will finish 7th And have for 8-10 weeks now. It would take a monumental shift to finish any higher.

Try the NRL ladder predictor. We will struggle to make the 8.

I learnt that matilda should not be alloeed to watch her shows past 6:30 because then you miss the first 20 minutes of the game

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4