'legitimate' games

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Harmless27

Reserve Grader
Here's a question for the smart cookies out there:

Do trial games count towards your total career tally of matches? I assume they don't..... because they don't get counted as competition points - is that correct?

Ergo;

If a team is found to have rorted the salary cap, and points deducted (or indeed you are not allowed to play for points) should these games also fall under the same treatment?

You all know where I am going here.....

How many of sCam Smith's games were actually legitimately played for competition points? Surely (given they are guilty of cheating for multiple years) he is probably yet to even break the 300 'competition games' mark???

Here's a question for the smart cookies out there:

Do trial games count towards your total career tally of matches? I assume they don't..... because they don't get counted as competition points - is that correct?

Ergo;

If a team is found to have rorted the salary cap, and points deducted (or indeed you are not allowed to play for points) should these games also fall under the same treatment?

You all know where I am going here.....

How many of sCam Smith's games were actually legitimately played for competition points? Surely (given they are guilty of cheating for multiple years) he is probably yet to even break the 300 'competition games' mark???
http://www.rugbyleagueproject.org/players/cameron-smith/summary.html

Brilliant if a Journo picked this up.:lightbulb:

2010 sCam played 20 games ergo he is on 383 not 403 games :wait:

Doesn’t matter what you think , Scam is the NRL’s “ poster boy”’, an immortal I’m waiting and the greatest ever to play the game in their view.

Sickening I know but it’s inevitable

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8