Legally prescribed..

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

niccipops

un echidna spillo mia bevanda
Premium Member
Dr. nicci would like to prescribe a :heart:Happy Valentines:heart: day to fellow Silvertails.
Hug someone today :D

RE: Legally prescibed..

FIRST!

Yes, Happy Valentines day to all you middle aged beer bellied yobos.

And to the men as well.

globaleagle said:
Saw it. Shame. Fixed it. I teach Year 1/2 this year. We haven't come across words with more than 5 letters yet.

Awww, I meant first for a hug, not the fact that prescribed is still spelt incorrectly in your post.

globaleagle said:
Awww, I meant first for a hug, not the fact that prescribed is still spelt incorrectly in your post.

Too late now. It's up to the Australian Spelling Commission to audit now. Charges pending...

Has anyone else noticed in RLWeeks
"The Mole-hot gossip" section, it ALWAYS features a Manly story. This week the Titans/Lyon offer.

Mark from Brisbane said:
globaleagle said:

SEE....not just me!!

Yeah but at least Nicci accepts responsibility for her misspelt words and doesn't blame auto text. ;)

Clint said:
Mark from Brisbane said:
globaleagle said:

SEE....not just me!!

Yeah but at least Nicci accepts responsibility for her misspelt words and doesn't blame auto text. ;)
Auto text. Great idea. I didn't realise you could blame the car.

Clint said:
Mark from Brisbane said:
globaleagle said:

SEE....not just me!!

Come on guys give me a little break, don't forget you are all way better at technology than me.

Earnie the Eagle said:
niccipops said:
globaleagle said:
Saw it. Shame. Fixed it. I teach Year 1/2 this year. We haven't come across words with more than 5 letters yet.

Gee niccipops you would notice how mature the children would be in year 1/2 after spending time here.
The little kids are the salt of the earth. Tip. When someone between 5 and 7 asks for a toilet break, say yes.

Mark from Brisbane said:
Clint said:
Mark from Brisbane said:
globaleagle said:

SEE....not just me!!

Come on guys give me a little break, don't forget you are all way better at technology than me.

Srroy ole flela. I wnot tseae yuo aynmroe. :D

images

Some Valentines day tips for the sad saps!
This clip also applies to Parramatta, Titans and Tigers fans for their team's year ahead! lol Wooden spoon specials!

http://vday.ytmnd.com/

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4