Leg Speed and Momentum Through the Ruck

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details

Stewbojevic

Reserve Grader
We are really struggling to generate any momentum through the ruck. It’s so crucial in the modern game to create space for the edges.

Turbo and Walker are the two guys in our team that poke their head through the line and get a quick play of the ball consistently every week.

Lawton showed promise tonight and Taupau was much improved. Bully also looked decent when he came on. I think we need him in the middle.

But other than that our middles or outside backs coming out of our end get man handled or are painfully slow playing the ball.

How do we fix it?

Discuss.

Post contact metres. There is a reason why we are last in these and 2nd last on the table

Is Jake really our link man going forward? He's serviceable and quality in a Matt Ballin sense. Could he be better utilized in another position, freeing up lock for an improved option?

I'm not ignoring Jake and his immense work, I'm wondering if running him as a tacklebot at 13 is gonna win a comp.

Happy to be proven wrong.

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 56 16
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8