Leave Gallop alone

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
wombatgc said:
Exactly which of my comments do you deem 'aggressive'?

Irrelevant – sure, I'll buy that – but 'untrue'? Really? Which part?

Does any of the following sound familiar Baz?
"Des is a massive control freak … his control freak paranoia … Is Des losing the plot? His grip on all and sundry at Manly is unhealthy … Des sticks repeatedly with poor performing players … Des being not that bright … Des doesn't listen to anyone about anything … dictatorial … Des has power over EVERYTHING … dictatorship …" Etc etc.

It took me at least 2 minutes to find those examples of your past anti-Des tirades.

If you want to stick up for the News Ltd puppet, go right ahead. If you want to attack a bloke I reckon is one of the most admirable people in the game, go right ahead. And good on you for expressing an independent thought.

But please - spare me the displays of over-sensitive outrage and hurt feelings when caused by nothing more than others simply not agreeing with you.

Shiit I hope SER8 doesn't dig up some of my posts on DCE before the season started:s...forum searches...they can come back and bite your arse.:p

****en oath, there were enough handbags thrown in this thread

SeaEagleRock8 said:
bazeagle said:
SeaEagleRock8 said:
bazeagle said:
I'm over reading the Gallop slamming posts here. Get over it.
He's got a tough job and is doing his best. I'm probably a lone voice but I reckon he does a great job, actually. It's time to concentrate on winning the comp not this other crap.
Bazeagle you were the person who was quite happy - no, determined- to repeatedly slam our inimitable coach Des Hasler over the preceding year or two. Hasler the despot and dictator, blah blah blah. You don't deny that now, do you?

Yet you leap to the defence of David Gallop.

Unbelievable. Mind boggling, really, considering you are a Manly fan.

ps I don't think anyone doubts he is doing his best. That is entirely irrelevant to the issue of whether or not his best is good enough for the position he holds. Do you have any idea how much money he is paid to be CEO of the NRL??
Your aggressive spin on all my posts is untrue, unfounded and irrelevant. I don't "leap to the defence" of Gallop as you spin it. I'm just over the slamming of the guy on this forum. In fact I'm also over the small minded factional grudge type culture that exists here. This thread will go nowhere and Clit Commander is right, no footy for two weeks is probably geting on my wick, I admit that for sure. Bring everything on in just over a week.

"Des is a massive control freak … his control freak paranoia … Is Des losing the plot? His grip on all and sundry at Manly is unhealthy … Des sticks repeatedly with poor performing players … Des being not that bright … Des doesn't listen to anyone about anything … dictatorial … Des has power over EVERYTHING … dictatorship …" Etc etc.

It took me at least 2 minutes to find those examples of your past anti-Des tirades.

If you want to stick up for the News Ltd puppet, go right ahead. If you want to attack a bloke I reckon is one of the most admirable people in the game, go right ahead. And good on you for expressing an independent thought.

But please - spare me the displays of over-sensitive outrage and hurt feelings when caused by nothing more than others simply not agreeing with you.
I find your attitude disappointing. I also am resisting going any further with this thread. I

I remember when he got booted. I started a thread iin support which was promptly removed. That was during the spanish inquisition and persecution of free speech activists. A shameful time but many moons ago now.

Is it just co-incidence that the two clubs that hate Gallop the most finished first and second in the minor premiership?

bazeagle said:
SeaEagleRock8 said:
bazeagle said:
SeaEagleRock8 said:
bazeagle said:
He's got a tough job and is doing his best. I'm probably a lone voice but I reckon he does a great job, actually. It's time to concentrate on winning the comp not this other crap.
Bazeagle you were the person who was quite happy - no, determined- to repeatedly slam our inimitable coach Des Hasler over the preceding year or two. Hasler the despot and dictator, blah blah blah. You don't deny that now, do you?

Yet you leap to the defence of David Gallop.

Unbelievable. Mind boggling, really, considering you are a Manly fan.

ps I don't think anyone doubts he is doing his best. That is entirely irrelevant to the issue of whether or not his best is good enough for the position he holds. Do you have any idea how much money he is paid to be CEO of the NRL??
Your aggressive spin on all my posts is untrue, unfounded and irrelevant. I don't "leap to the defence" of Gallop as you spin it. I'm just over the slamming of the guy on this forum. In fact I'm also over the small minded factional grudge type culture that exists here. This thread will go nowhere and Clit Commander is right, no footy for two weeks is probably geting on my wick, I admit that for sure. Bring everything on in just over a week.

I find your attitude disappointing. I also am resisting going any further with this thread. I

Haha that's one of the biggest beat downs I've seen.

You couldn't even finish your sentence off.

bazeagle said:

Sounds like the lovechild of Slothfield and Scragnay

Gallop should be fired immediatly for alienating storm fans, they just had a **** year they don't need this wanker ****ting on them more,i can't hold the grubby players and tactics against the fans, they aren't as bad as parrasites

Even then he is supposed to lead the game not fracture it as he is doing, since day dot he has been cancer to our great game

Okay I'll leave him alone when it comes in terms of our club.

But he has done stuff all since coming into power as NRL CEO:
Lets see under sold the tv rights the first time around.
Lack of coverage in the other states when his AFL counter part has done the complete opposite
Little to no 3-5 year plan or even 5 - 10 year plan

To me the IC needs to actually sit down with him and ask him why they should keep him in the job

bazeagle said:
I knew I'd get massacred. Whatever.

bazeagle said:

If you knew you'd get massacred . . . why are you disappointed?

I don't feel at all aggressive towards you Baz, I simply disagree strongly with any Gallop apologists at this point in time.

This current furore may be the only chance the game has to get rid of Gallop before he is super-glued into the job for the next 4 or 5 (?) years. I don't want him there, you do. Don't read more into the debate than that, because that is all it is.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2