Leaked info on the TPA Cheating

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
On Nrl 360, tonight The panelist are asking why Manly were hit with a feather over the salary cap rorting. 13 players, 1.5 mil over 5years, Daley Cherry Evans 400k & Dylan Walker 100k undisclosed are the big earners, 11 more players minor monies. Well it seems one player manager is also involved the Parramatta cap rort.
Seems the rumour is true that the 11 player managers have something on T. Greenturd. Why won’t these jurnos dig deeper. Got me stumped.

On Nrl 360, tonight The panelist are asking why Manly were hit with a feather over the salary cap rorting. 13 players, 1.5 mil over 5years, Daley Cherry Evans 400k & Dylan Walker 100k undisclosed are the big earners, 11 more players minor monies. Well it seems one player manager is also involved the Parramatta cap rort.
Seems the rumour is true that the 11 player managers have something on T. Greenturd. Why won’t these jurnos dig deeper. Got me stumped.
Because they’re gutless, spineless, pompous little jerks, who are deluded in their thinking. Hypocritical wank3rs, if not all of them, then most of them. Check out the expression on Chezzas face when Hooper is telling everyone about the perceived dirt on Bozo. Kent, Rothfield, Hooper etc... they all exude this put on blokey macho image as a way of hiding the fact that they are cowardly wimps.

Because they’re gutless, spineless, pompous little jerks, who are deluded in their thinking. Hypocritical wank3rs, if not all of them, then most of them. Check out the expression on Chezzas face when Hooper is telling everyone about the perceived dirt on Bozo. Kent, Rothfield, Hooper etc... they all exude this put on blokey macho image as a way of hiding the fact that they are cowardly wimps.
Apparently accreditation is everything, Fox would finish them up, Kent, Hooper & Rothfield would miss out on their free press box, food & beverages, access to the players. Unable to make coin. It’s a closed shop, do as your told.

The continuous deliberate leaking of information by Greenberg and the so-called Integrity Unit to journalists working for the game's key stakeholders is the real scandal here.
No we won't name any players, definitely not, says Todd, next minute DCE and Walker are named by journos.
No details announced, next minute every Fox and Nine journo has a tidbit about what they 'understand' really happened.
This started as a witch hunt and of course a witch hunt always produces a witch. Even though they never exist.
This sorry saga will definitely find a place in Todd's Hall of Shame, alongside the Hasler dealing, the Barba cover-up, the Tandy betrayal, and other deplorable episodes.

What ‘rorting’ exactly?

It appears this is all over procedural missteps, i.e. prospective third party providers not stumping up and leaving some players short of what they had been promised.

I don’t interpret that as rorting, do you?

Why would the club invite the NRL in to review their cap arrangements, if they knowingly had something to hide?

Manly has been effectively cap compliant throughout the period covered by this investigation. To the best of my knowledge, there has been one minor compliance issue that resulted in a small fine a couple of years ago. That was at the tail end of the back ended contracts period. I believe that was the only time since the introduction of the salary cap in 1990 that Manly-Warringah have breached the cap.

Why would Bob Fulton, an astute operator, deliberately risk trashing his own reputation by ‘doing a Greenberg’?

This is such a poorly-administered game, presided over by a vaguely competent ‘Mr Teflon’.

Maloney lets the cat out of the bag that Penrith were organising a TPA for him (which is illegal), and while Penrith have seemingly escaped any sort of scrutiny, Manly get targeted.

How does that work?

If there is an appeal i’m sure that footage will come up somewhere.

What ‘rorting’ exactly?

It appears this is all over procedural missteps, i.e. prospective third party providers not stumping up and leaving some players short of what they had been promised.

I don’t interpret that as rorting, do you?

Why would the club invite the NRL in to review their cap arrangements, if they knowingly had something to hide?

Manly has been effectively cap compliant throughout the period covered by this investigation. To the best of my knowledge, there has been one minor compliance issue that resulted in a small fine a couple of years ago. That was at the tail end of the back ended contracts period. I believe that was the only time since the introduction of the salary cap in 1990 that Manly-Warringah have breached the cap.

Why would Bob Fulton, an astute operator, deliberately risk trashing his own reputation by ‘doing a Greenberg’?

This is such a poorly-administered game, presided over by a vaguely competent ‘Mr Teflon’.
Agreed, the game is very poorly administered. I call undisclosed player payments as a rort. I’m sure we aren’t squeaky clean, although I do feel we got off fairly lightly in the penalty stakes.
Todd has banned Kelly & another admin for 12 months & made strong criticism of the clubs dealings with players, if he is proven incorrect, then I believe his position is untenable. Wait & see time.

I find it strange when any player says they didn’t know about extra money:
maybe things have change but it used to happen like this :
the contract is agreed upon : 3 copies 1 for the club : 1 player and 1 to the governing body . The agreed PLAYER FEE is on the contract and signed - then sent to the (now )NRL to be registered.
Maybe things are done differently to years gone by .

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2