League unlimited locked me out of their Parra forum last night dam lol

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I was in the Parra pathetic forum last night paying some of those Parra fans out anyway they blocked me out from going into the Parra forum. :lol: :lol: :lol: I didnt know what was going on at first as when i went to go back into it again this morning lol i couldnt find the Parra forum as if Parra doesnt exist any more yeah i wish lol. Than it dawned on me it was not the Parra forum that was gone they just took the Parra forum away from me when i tried to login under my user name i couldnt see the Eel forum dam them. But they should never fear cause their fellow Manly fan will always be there under a different user to make them always feel welcome :lol: :lol: . P.s ill let them have a little rest for now just for now until the nxt espisode lol.

My first love letter that i posted to them went like this.
Ive posted two posts in here tonight in the Eel forum and you have cut them out ??why do all you Parra Moderators cut non Parra fans posts out ha ??. Is it because you dont like to hear the truth. What about free speech i guess that doesnt count for anything. You know the funny thing with you people you bag other teams like Manly and when it comes to you getting your own back you dont like it.

I think this was the post that killed em the most it goes like this as they were trying to pay me out and make me go back to the Manly forum but they didnt have any such luck lol/.
My reply to them was lol

You mean how many spoons your great club has lol now let me think its 11 and by the way heres your football back lol Johns didnt want it lol. ( there was a pic of a football ) lol.
By this time there must have been steam coming out of somewhere lol.
So the nice guy i am i replied with this lol.

Oh 11 spoons=a dumb CEO=no title for 20 yrs-Brian Smith good coach-how many smiths lol=near bottom of ladder smith chip lol = 8D 8D green eels lol.
Boy they were pissed lol.

The funny thing is that while i was putting these posts in here to let you guys know what a great night out i had lol. There must have been oh at least about 10 crows out side my kitchen window singing like as if they were happy with my Peel baging lol. I guess its true to a point that birds of a feather truely do flock together well it seemed like it at the time i was posting these Peel love lettler s lol.

Yours sincerely Predator. :lol: :lol: :yeah: :yeah:

mate wouldnt worry about it there all cocksmokers over
there

Willow has absoultly no intergrity at all

When i was in there last night under my other user name eagles_of_prey lol . Before i started to pay them out there was 26 eels lol in there you know like 10 green bottles hanging on the wall lol. well than it went down to 18 green eels than it droped to 11 green eels. at this time i was almost dead lol as they were planning a way to to block me out. The funny thing was while i was paying them out big time lol one said go to the Manly forum but the funny thing was there were only two of us in the Eagle forum at the time lol so stiff s##t to them lol. At the end there was 9 green Eels this was when i felt that my job had been completed lol . End of
story. 8D 8D 8D 8D 8D 8D 8D 8D

And theres the story of how i lost my rolling heads in the Parra forum but as i have no time now ive got to go out ill post it tonight stay tuned for the nxt eagle post lol.

eagle-preditor
Give us the link mate and ill jioin you.

Mate ive joined you in the Parra eels forum your a classic lol in there mate i go under AC _DC lol.
Heres the link http://forums.leagueunlimited.com/ but as they have removed my posts and blocked me let know when you want to do it and ill register a new user just for the Peel forum i can still get into the manly one over there lol happy eel hunting 8D 8D 8D 8D 8D 8D 8D 8D 8D 8D 8D 8D

How i lost 768 heads in the Parra forum last night while i was just trying to have some fun lol. Well i always knew that they wouldnt win with me in there lol so this story goes like this.
As they were trying to pay me out last night boy it felt good lol i went to add almost a whole page off heads lol. To them in one of my replys back to them. Now once the page was loaded with my heads lol i sent it off S##t i was thinking i got a message. I was stunned with the message as it read you have 768 heads and you can only post 5 of your heads at a time lol. So me being a oneeyed Manly fan i was thinking i could get away with it by just deleting about 100 or more of my heads lol. S##t another message you have too many heads in your post you can only have 5 heads .So i deleted about another 200 heads also still no luck . F##k by this time i was seeing red so i deleted all of my heads bar 4 and i got to post my 4 f##king heads affer all. lol :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Earl as you know mate ill have get another user just to get into the eel forum lol so i got thinking lol with you being Earl how about ill go in as Pearl and we can be known as Earl& Pearl.
Depending which one of us signs in first to how the dumb s##ts will know us as. Earl& Pearl or Pearl and Earl lol Throughts lol.

And we will have a whirl of a time . :lol: :lol:
Cheers mate lol

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4