League enigma Jamie Lyon has regrets

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Jethro link said:
[quote author=Nutzcraw link=topic=177788.msg188733#msg188733 date=1215135424]
I would like to read the rest.

Good read though so far...
My comments left to the telecrap was along the same lines as your response above i.e. "Lyon bought his Newport home sight unseen. And despite being a keen golfer, told Saints..........and, where's the rest of the story????????"
[/quote]

Dont nobody read my posts anymore  ???

Dan link said:
[quote author=The Gronk link=topic=177788.msg188745#msg188745 date=1215147498]
[quote author=Dan link=topic=177788.msg188744#msg188744 date=1215146198]
nothign wrong with being a bogan. I am an effing bogan now, granted a bogan who still wears a lot of designer clothing, sunglasses cologne etc, but still a bogan

A metrosexual bogan - the worst of both worlds. 
[/quote]

Yup.

Instead of Denim shorts, I got one of my Armani suits and cut off the slacks just below the knee, I made thongs out of the shoes too and a singlet out of the shirt. I use the tie to strap the fishing rods to the roof fo the car
[/quote]

You shampoo your mullet with the finest herbal extracts containing jojoba.  You have to take out a mortgage to buy a bottle of it. 

Utility Player link said:
[quote author=Jethro link=topic=177788.msg188749#msg188749 date=1215148561]
[quote author=Nutzcraw link=topic=177788.msg188733#msg188733 date=1215135424]
I would like to read the rest.

Good read though so far...
My comments left to the telecrap was along the same lines as your response above i.e. "Lyon bought his Newport home sight unseen. And despite being a keen golfer, told Saints..........and, where's the rest of the story????????"
[/quote]

Dont nobody read my posts anymore  ???
[/quote]

Yes I did read your post UP & thank-you for filling us in on the rest of the story. I was only saying that I was asking the telecrap where the rest of the story was.

Sorry Jethro no probs, getting on it tonight?

In the paper the story was spread over 2 pages and "Saints" was the last word on page 1 so whoever put it up on the terror site probably thought it was the end of the story.

fine put your velvet gloves back on!

The telecrap has responded to my post obviously as they have now printed the whole story.

just to make one thing clear, if you don't get selected for origin but are eligible to, you have to stand down for the weeks leading up to an origin game?!

I love the part about him at the airport. Thats hilarious!

Zep link said:
just to make one thing clear, if you don't get selected for origin but are eligible to, you have to stand down for the weeks leading up to an origin game?!

If that was the case then nobody would play those NRL games prior to Origin as every player is eligible to be picked. They only have to stand down if they are officially picked to play Origin but refuse for whatever reason that they may have. Killer was allowed to play his NRL games because he wasn't officially selected.

Jethro link said:
[quote author=Zep link=topic=177788.msg188770#msg188770 date=1215159841]

If that was the case then nobody would play those NRL games prior to Origin as every player is eligible to be picked. They only have to stand down if they are officially picked to play Origin but refuse for whatever reason that they may have. Killer was allowed to play his NRL games because he wasn't officially selected.
[/quote]

it was a sarcastic question, but yes, very well explained... still you should have the choice of who u play for

Dan link said:
I am an effing bogan now, granted a bogan who still wears a lot of designer clothing, sunglasses cologne etc, but still a bogan

But you still cant afford a $50 membership..... ;)

Zep link said:
it was a sarcastic question, but yes, very well explained... still you should have the choice of who u play for

Oh okay. Sorry. I wasn't sure so I thought that I would explain it for you. Maybe it should get passed on to Brian Smith, the Bronco's & Storm who all seemed to have a problem with Killer playing.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6