League and Legends Ignore OUR Logo

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

mikem

Reserve Grader
I sent this email today to League and Legends about their overlooking OUR logo and putting the NE garbage as OUR logo.

Hi

I have been wanting to buy some official product bearing the logo of the MANLY WARRINGAH RUGBY LEAGUE FOOTBALL CLUB so I logged on to your website.

Imagine when I found no MANLY WARRINGAH SEA EAGLES logo on your page..

Now somewhere between the Knights and Panthers logos lies a logo which has been defunct for years, a logo for a team which does not exist.

Yet your advertising clearly states:
Jerseys for all National Rugby League teams in Australia and New Zealand ; Brisbane Broncos, Canterbury Bulldogs, North Queensland Cowboys, St George-Illawarra Dragons, Parramatta Eels, Newcastle Knights, Penrith Panthers, Canberra Raiders, Sydney Roosters, Manly Warringah Sea Eagles, Cronulla Sharks, South Sydney Rabbitohs, Melbourne Storm , New Zealand Warriors and Wests Tigers.

Sadly I find I can not buy product from a company which is so hopelessly out of touch or who wish to offend the vast majority of MANLY WARRINGAH SEA EAGLES supporters who find that extict logo offensive, as, might I add, is your company's attitude to MY football club.

What is next......... a Canterbury Bankstown Berries logo...???

Be assured that I will shop elsewhere, and will encourage everyone I know to do likewise, until you take steps to rectify this situation.

I would appreciate the courtesy of a reply on this matter.

G'day MikeM

Yep it simply shows how unprofessional they are and they probably don't understand the game there making money from

Amateurs!

Great email Mike, if you happen to get a reply post it here so we see how the company responds.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2