Lazy, lazy, lazy

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I wasn't so disappointed with the result as I was with the effort, desire and skill level I witnessed today. Silly things seemed to be the order of the day; the Warriors short side play off the penalty which caught us by surprise, Cuthbo going high on Price before the kick to the corner, in which Price swatted him away rightly like a fly, constantly not passing to Robbo coming into the line of play to create an overlap, etc. But the most disappointing thing was the laziness of the forwards. Countless times I saw them standing around not making even a lunge towards a Warriors play running through the gap. This worried me, as I haven't witnessed much of this in the last few years. Maybe they're not at full fitness yet, but is the desire and motivation there this year? You can't blame those things on the Stewart saga - that was a Rnd 1 issue at most. I know we started 0-2 last year, and I am very confident we can turn things around again, but the players need to know that there is a massive bullseye on their heads on the field this yr, and are going to have step it up accordingly to win this year. There won't be many gimmes this season.

Agreed, their reaction speed was in slo-mo.  They all seemed to be bewildered by Off-loads.  Why?

I think that was just the heat.

give it time

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4