Laurie Daly and BSlater

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Captain Moondog

Absolute Superstar
Watching the Cheats vs. Penrith match. Daly goes into raptures every time BSlater touches the ball. Its starting to make me feel sick.

Daley is absolutely barring up with Slater and the scum in general.

Bloody tell be about it, i was saying to my mate that Daley may as well run out onto the field and beg to have Billies babies....

Kiwi Eagle said:
Made watching the rugby an easy choice with the storm on the other channel

storm and manly GF it was always going to happen so they can get us back for 40 nil in 08.........but we will be waiting....

Daley is a moron. He even came up with some line about Slater very rarely making errors (after Slater had just made another error ironically)...I think the hair transplants have somehow pierced Lauries very small cerebral membrane and caused memory loss. Slater has been responsible for some howlers and generally makes 2 or 3 mistakes a game.

Whilst Daley barring up over Slater is..... Uncomfortable to listen to (from a hetero male's POV anyway!!) I find the distaste and thinly veiled hatred oozing from Sterlo and Gus's pieholes when commentating Manly games more irritating. Fair enough Gus occasionally exhibits grudging respect... But Sterling just can't hide his dislike and his "expert" commentary suffers for it.

Then again, being hated is nothing new for Sea Eagles supporters!!

KOMORI said:
Whilst Daley barring up over Slater is..... Uncomfortable to listen to (from a hetero male's POV anyway!!) I find the distaste and thinly veiled hatred oozing from Sterlo and Gus's pieholes when commentating Manly games more irritating. Fair enough Gus occasionally exhibits grudging respect... But Sterling just can't hide his dislike and his "expert" commentary suffers for it.

Then again, being hated is nothing new for Sea Eagles supporters!!

I've never really any real hatred from Sterlo and generally enjoy his commentary. He's said a few times that he grew up as a Manly supporter. Before he played for the Eels, he followed the Eagles.

Just turned on Fox sports. The prick was still on there raving about Slater. Hope that's not an indication of how the rest of my days going to be.

Slater is by far the best fullback and probably top 3 players in the world (Bowen is catching up at the 1 though)

he is Duff, Slater is a class player and can change a game, he is like benji, will be known as one of Australia's best ever fullbacks. Brett is up there as well.

You said by far.
Yes he is number one right now but that is only due to Stewart &Dugan being injured for long periods.
Slater is dangerous but to his own team as much as the opposition. His game is mistake riddled.

Those are the top three but to say one is by far ahead of the other two is unrealistic.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2