Laurie Daleys 2012 predictions

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
bob dylan said:
kingoftherodeo said:
Big heads? Really? Who?

A lot of my mate reckon Lyon Matai Watmough the Stewarts have big heads. They have been saying it for years.
I agree with them to some degree but you have to remember to the best you have know your the best.

Don't you just despise winners!

If the Adjudicator thinks Manly have big heads, I can't wait to see what he says about the Tigers. I'm surprised Benji and Farah can fit their heads in the same postcode.

"One of Hairy's best attributes was managing the inflated heads he was working with to the point that he commanded absolute loyalty."......well, he had the advantage of being two faced.

Warriors at 2

Laurie Daley says: "We're all excited about what they can do. They showed us last year what they were capable of doing, and not only have they got a talented first-grade roster - a very experienced roster - but they've got some of the best young talent in the game as evidenced by their under-20s side making the Toyota Cup grand final in both of the past two years. Expect some of those guys to stamp their authority on first grade this year."

The Adjudicator says: "I can't remember ever being so keen to go to Auckland; I'm normally frightened of being left with the light switch on the way back to the airport. But the Warriors are more exciting than a Moulin Rouge chorus line, and I'll be sitting back each week with a beer in hand, a smile on my face, as I grab the remote."

MadMarcus said:
If the Adjudicator thinks Manly have big heads, I can't wait to see what he says about the Tigers. I'm surprised Benji and Farah can fit their heads in the same postcode.

And lets not forget Parra and J Hayne. Massive ego. So much so that when he flies interstate Airliners have to fork lift his Head into the Cargo Bay.

Even the Airbus A380 would struggle to leave the ground now that Sandow has joined them

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6